lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Closed Thread

Old 04-05-2008, 07:56 AM   #21
mikesmotortoys
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: 2008 EZGO ST Sport

One LAST thing to support my comments and not to OFFEND others. My reference to knowing (actually meant seeing) more than 99% of most people in here was based on our business experience. Let's not look at the 30 years I have in the golf / maintenance industry, but just the last 5 years as a full line Factory dealership. Our business averages about 5 cart builds a week, either for our own inventory or customer orders. Add to that anywhere from 5 to 15 (let's say 10 on average) repairs a week in our service department. Based on a 50 week year, that adds up to 250 custom carts and 500 repair tickets per year. Times that over the last 5 years and you get 1,250 custom / rebuilt carts and 2,500 repaired carts. Even with this experience, we continue to see and learn every day AS WELL as from others in this forum.

Please accept my appology if I stepped on anyone's toes here...

Factory EZGO - Bad Boy Buggy - Dixie Chopper Mowers
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-05-2008, 10:28 AM   #22
ruredy
Born Wild

Default Re: 2008 EZGO ST Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesmotortoys View Post
I am affraid for you on some of the advice that will come from this thread.
My whole point was what you said here, it has nothing to do with how many carts you work on, it has to do with you implying that somehow, somebody will or may receive bad, bogus, damaging info from this forum. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to work on golf carts. We welcome your experience and knowledge but please refrain from making comment that are insulting and belittling other members.
Closed Thread
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO