lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-17-2014, 11:15 AM   #1
cemeb4dk
Not Yet Wild

Default tow switch aluminum frame question

I am in the midst of building up my first cart. It's a 2002 club car DS. I took pics of most everything and bagged all the screws. But a buddy came over and helped, and didn't document the way I would of or even at all

So my question the 2 bolts that hold on the rear portion of the body (seat side on floor board) basically kinda beflow the forward/reverse switch. Those bolts go threw the aluminum arms that hold up the tow switch correct? So once those bolts are removed the tow switch frame is just loose or is there another way to secure it?

Thanks I hope you can understand my description. I am at work otherwise I would of provided pics.
cemeb4dk is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-17-2014, 09:02 PM   #2
sunoco
STEALTH 4X4

Club Car

Default Re: tow switch aluminum frame question

The aluminum supports that the tow switch is on only attaches to the frame with those two bolts. It attaches to the body on the top at the hinge plates. 2 Phillips head bolts per side
sunoco is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car