lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-20-2014, 07:28 AM   #1
miker
Gone Wild

Mixed Breed

Default 2010 precedent solenoid

charged batteries backup buzzer comes on wont move,you can here it click move f/r switch a couple times it moves, let off pedal stops again ,not all the time though very intermittent could it be the solenoid is sticking
miker is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-21-2014, 08:23 AM   #2
sofgwhat
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: 2010 precedent solenoid

Let me know what you find out and I will do the same, since my 06 is having a similar issue. I posted for help a couple of days and got crickets. I noted some other measurements I made in hopes it would help someone who knew more about these things and me; check it out and let me know if you get the same. Measuring 0 ohms on the motor I think is really strange but haven't been able to find specs yet. I'd hate to assume it's the motor when I'm not positive.

Do you have any mods on yours? Mine has the adjusted speed sensors, just wondering if this could have killed my motor (if it is the motor). :)

Keep in touch.
sofgwhat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2014, 09:03 AM   #3
miker
Gone Wild

Mixed Breed

this cart is stock
miker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2014, 09:04 AM   #4
Epb
Gone Wild
Club Car

If all wires connections are right & tight jack up put on stands cross the solenoid with a screw driver and see if it works. If it does bad solenoid this is my shade tree mechanic idea, now that ive posted it someone smart will jump in and give you a better test.

Sofgwhat- love the symbolism in your "name"; right on! To test the motor go here
http://www.buggiesgonewild.com/elect...art-motor.html
Epb is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car