lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-29-2009, 02:55 PM   #11
francotirador
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: '06 PDS speed chip & battery questions

Thank you. I guess I lucked out by purchasing the PDS because I'm a golf cart idiot. I knew the Club Car had a good reputation, but I got the best price on the EZGO. The fifty bucks the guy wanted was only for the installed "chip" which I just purchased for 5 bucks including shipping. I am somewhat mechanically inclined, so I'm sure I can follow the directions and install the chip correctly. I've read a lot about it on this forum.
francotirador is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 12-29-2009, 03:13 PM   #12
sunking
Gone Wild

Club Car makes a good product. I prefer their body styling but technically they are a step behind EZ-GO. Heck all cart manufactures are in general as EZ-GO now has AC drive motors. I think there might be one or two Chinese companies making AC golf carts. but I would never buy a Chinese owned company product, matter of principle... Yes I know most American owned companies use Chinese parts and labor, but at least the profit stays here.
sunking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 11:02 PM   #13
sms-shop
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

to install a freedom chip is to flip switch to tow remove 4 screws from controller cover ,,, pull cover back just enough to install chip (top left corner) only go in one way right ,, don't pull on the controller cover the wires that go to the run an tow switch are not that long.... put cover back on install the 4 screws ...... less the 5 minutes and your done ....takes longer to get the scoket set out of tool box then to do the install....
sms-shop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 11:39 PM   #14
francotirador
Not Yet Wild

Thanks again to all who posted. I appreciate it.
francotirador is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO