lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-25-2014, 09:16 PM   #1
GA Bowhunter
Not Yet Wild

Default 6 red blinks on alltrax controller at startup.

I have a 99 CC DS. It's 48v with a DC 500 amp controller. The other day it would not move. I could hear the noid clicking when I would move the switch and go from F-R. According to the trouble shoot it says low amperage I think. Batteries are new and full charge. Getting 54 volts end to end with volt meter. It will act like this them it wok start running again. Checks connections to batteries. Made sure the connections on controller -M and -B are right. And no loose wires. That's is on the Trouble shoot list.

However it has a 48v club car selonoid. Not sure if it is HD or not could it be the problem. Or could the Run/Tow cause this? It is hard to test because when I try it is working. It only does it when it wants to.
GA Bowhunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-25-2014, 11:38 PM   #2
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Default Re: 6 red blinks on alltrax controller at startup.

Sometimes solenoid failure can give this trouble code. If you have an Alltrax control you need a HD solenoid with resistor and diode on it.
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 02:32 AM   #3
GA Bowhunter
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: 6 red blinks on alltrax controller at startup.

I'll take a picture of what I have on it now. I'm not thinking it is HD.
GA Bowhunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car