lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-02-2015, 07:33 PM   #11
teecro
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: 48V Club Car motor turns but won't move in reverse

www.kingofcarts.net

Is one of the only dist I can find for the limited slip rear end from Silver Wolf... They don't directly list it but they do sell it for around 400.00

http://www.silverwolfmotors.com/coll...g-differential
teecro is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-03-2015, 09:56 AM   #12
KX_DAD
Not Yet Wild

Thanks teecro....I did find one at M & M vehicles in MO, but it's $650. Is $400 dealer cost from King of Carts? Sunoco is checking to see if he has one. If not, I might try a machine shop before buying the whole unit. Thanks again for the help.
KX_DAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2015, 10:23 AM   #13
teecro
Gone Wild

Club Car

I really don't know the cost but I sure thought it was under 400.00 and for some reason King of Carts website no longer shows the page that had the cost for just buying the rearend....

When I saw the 650.00 price tag last night at M&M I about shat my pants as one could likely just about do a 9" FORD rearend for that price....
teecro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2015, 07:08 PM   #14
sunoco
STEALTH 4X4

Club Car

I don't think that is the lock kit king of carts sells. Its probably the club car intellilock. Maybe David (tahoedawg) could tell. I don't have a lot of experience with the lock kits and do not have the parts.

I don't think club car makes them anymore but again, David could let us know for sure
sunoco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2015, 08:12 PM   #15
KX_DAD
Not Yet Wild

Thanks for checking Sunoco. I found a machine shop not too far from me....I'm going to swing by tomorrow and see if they can make one.
Old 05-06-2015, 06:54 PM   #16
Revolution
Voltaholic

Mixed Breed

Wow, thats BROKEN!
Revolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2015, 06:13 PM   #17
KX_DAD
Not Yet Wild

I thought I would give an update...finding time between coaching 2 baseball teams and work is tough!

The machine shop wants $350 to make the part...$100 of this is to have it hardened. I told them I would think about it. In the meantime:

I called King of Carts and they were very nice folks but they no longer sell the part. The guy told me they made the part in house.

I called M & M in Missouri and the $650 part on their website was for gas only...I'm kinda glad!

I have called several Club Car dealers around the country hoping someone had the part on the shelf, but no luck so far. Some of the dealers said they have never heard of the Intellilock!

So at this point, I may have to have the machine shop make it unless somebody knows where this part (AM1224601) might be setting on a shelf somewhere. There's not much info on the web about the Intellilock...was it not very popular? I haven't had any issues with it. I know now that it probably wasn't designed for what I was doing....and won't be doing in the future!!

Thanks in advance for any input.
Old 05-12-2015, 08:51 PM   #18
sunoco
STEALTH 4X4

Club Car

*paging tahoedawg*
sunoco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2015, 07:54 AM   #19
KX_DAD
Not Yet Wild

Well after a lot of searching with no luck, I had the machine shop make the part. I don't want to start another "what oil should I use" thread, but if anyone has a locking diff in an electric cart, do you use the 30 wt or a 75-90 synthetic? Thanks again for everyone's help.
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car