lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-01-2009, 11:16 PM   #31
buckmanmike
Gone Wild

Default Re: No output on 488 amp. controller

Call up logisystems. They have a very good customer support. Their website is down but I've had good service with a phone call.
buckmanmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-02-2009, 06:42 PM   #32
jhbluesman
Not Yet Wild

I shipped the controller to Logisystems today. They'll check it out, call me with results, repair if necessary. Maybe I'll be up and running in a couple weeks tops.
John
jhbluesman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 07:53 PM   #33
roady89
nimda
Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhbluesman View Post
Thanks PGGROVES
Check out B/U web site for item # SCP EX9 SP013 BK It has specs. and picture of controller. B/U sent me a simplified testing procedure to use. Had me pull ITS and check for broken or damaged wires. All good. ITS also looks great. B/U tech support told me I'd have to replace the controller before they could test any futher once I got to the ITS and got reading of 0 and both wires. Please keep the ideas coming. I',m still at a loss.
Thanks, John

You got a reading of 0??? You either have a bad connection somewhere or your ITS is fried. You may not have anything wrong with the controller at all. The reading should be between around .4 volts at 0% throttle through 1.5 volts at 100% throttle or there abouts....0 is dead.

BU "TECH" told you WHAT! They told you you would have to replace the controller before you could go any further since your ITS checked out!!!! Your ITS isn't even any good!!!

Why did you ship the controller to logisystem when its a BU controller?
roady89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 11:19 PM   #34
jhbluesman
Not Yet Wild

The controller was made by Logisystems. I need someone to check it out to see if it works. The controller was out of warrenty. BU doesn't repair them, L/s offered to bench test the controller and repair it if needed. B/U had me pull the ITS and run a continunity test of the wires back to the controller. They ohmed out good. I asked on this thread if anyone could tell me how to test the ITS but go no response. Having checked out everything I could think of, having the controlled bench tested looked to be my only option.
Old 03-09-2009, 10:05 PM   #35
jhbluesman
Not Yet Wild

I got my controller back from Logisystems today. Put it in the buggy, and everything worked GREAT. The customer service at Logisystems was really great. Fast turnaround and my controller. They were very helpful, efficient, a pleasure to do business with. As of now , my buggy is up and going. Thanks for the help from everyone on the thread.

bluesman
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO