lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-24-2018, 11:55 AM   #1
MarkBrian
Not Yet Wild

Default What year is my RXV?

Newbie here, I think I have a 2011 RXV 48 volt, how can I tell for sure? I'm also wondering if anyone has a programmer within a 100 miles of Hurricane, WV that can turn it up? What's a fair price to have this done? Thanks!
MarkBrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 02-24-2018, 12:02 PM   #2
dougs_huntingcart
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: What year is my RXV?

your steering wheel shaft, or frame has the date code and serial number.
dougs_huntingcart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2018, 12:14 PM   #3
kernal
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Look for sticker at the bottom of the steering column. Get the number from it and enter it here:https://shop.txtsv.com/vehicle/ in the serial number field. Select RXV.
kernal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2018, 12:55 PM   #4
kernal
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

If that link shows "data not available" best you can do for right now is determine if Danaher or Curtis controller.

In the picture look where the arrow is pointing. If that metal plate is black like in the picture, the cart is mid 2012 or newer and has a Curtis controller. If the metal plate is silver/grey the cart is early 2012 or older and has a Danaher controller. If Danaher, you need a hand held scanner to set max speed at 19.6 on 18" tires. If Curtis you need an electronic key to unlock 17 mph and a hand held to release the last 2+ mph. Either cart will reach 22-24 mph on 20-21" tires, no lift required.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0444.jpg (367.1 KB, 0 views)
kernal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2018, 01:41 PM   #5
SBIRD!
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Eagle carts in Carrol Ohio set my curti controller up to factory max and had done the same to my previous danahar. Cost was 2 bills but they did it while I waited. Don't know how far of a drive it is though. Call first if going.
SBIRD! is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO