lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-02-2008, 06:07 PM   #11
shadowman
The Last Moja Morani

Club Car

Default Re: need help with my ez-go golf cart

don,t waste your money on 3 12 volt batts, you,ll be very unhappy...........1st try and get all 6 charged than test each battery for voltage than load test them than take readings with hydrometer..............depeding on brand like sams club even at 1 year old without the right maintence they could be junk already this wouldn,t be the 1st time i have seen it with them........after you determine the shape of them you,ll either be able to bring them back or not.......if you have to buy 6 golfcart batteries...............and remember even though a battery may show good voltage it could be dropping out under load thats why you load test them........with good well maintained batteries you should get approx 22 miles between charges, if you do buy new ones make certine you break them in right and maintain them or you,ll be buying them again in no time...................................
shadowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-02-2008, 10:53 PM   #12
rusty
Golf Cart Photographer

Club Car

Welcome to the forum tammara1999.................
rusty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 11:33 PM   #13
Andy4639
48/400/Alltrax HS motor

E-Z-GO

6.10 with a load is a good battery according to the trojan website.
http://www.trojanbattery.com/Battery...e/Testing.aspx
6.3 is fully charged at a 100%. I would look some place else for the trouble.
Andy4639 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 06:29 PM   #14
crash12888
Gone Crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny redd View Post
i had to replace a wire from motor to the f&r switch it runs but no speed very slow i checked batteries i have 6.40 on all i put a load on it had 6.10 help thanks Danny Redd
Welcome Danny,

You should really start another post with your problem and add your cart info as well to get a more accurate response. Some might get confused trying to answer your question in Tammara's post.
crash12888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 03:34 PM   #15
frankgolden1
Not Yet Wild

Unhappy Re: need help with my ez-go golf cart

I have a 2002 ez go txt electric...Yesterday i was hookin up my stereo and i was told to ground it to the motor and when i did some wires got crossed and sparked ..and now i have no forward or reverse and all i am getting is the click when i step on the pedal...what did i short out??...please help my wife is gonna kill me..
frankgolden1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 05:29 PM   #16
EZGOer2
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Frankgolden,

You really should have started a new post with your question in order to keep each posting on topic ...

... and you REALLY should not ground anything on an electric golf cart to the motor or frame.

Hopefully you only blew the main fuse on your battery pack.
EZGOer2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO