lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-25-2009, 08:30 AM   #1
skm2006
Getting Wild

Club Car

Default Took My Cart To The Beach

Sorry, no pics. Just wanted to give a report (not that anyone really cares, lol)

Took the cart to Port Aransas, Texas and was very pleased with the way it performed. Most of what Ive seen down there in the past was gassers. Mine is a 48v CC with stock controller and wires, but a PQ motor. I wondered how my electric would handle the sand.

My little buggie skated across the top if it like nobody's business. I intentionally ran it through the deep stuff trying to tests its limits and it powered through every time. My all-trails performed flawlessly too. I ventured into stuff that would have challenged a 4 wheel drive truck.

Had a great time. Spent 3 hours last night though, taking wheels off and cleaning, trying to de-sand it!

I think I'm about done.
skm2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 08-25-2009, 09:14 AM   #2
dirtysouth
Gone Wild

Club Car

Smile Re: Took My Cart To The Beach

Good to know...
dirtysouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 09:29 AM   #3
OLD MEC
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: Took My Cart To The Beach

Darn Just returned from Corpus Christi after going to VA hospital? Spent saturday and sunday at Port Aransas Beach and probably saw your cart as many were there tearing up the beach area. Only second time there but its a nice beach. Leaving tomorrow again but this time will be stuck in VA hospital? Its a great place for my handicapped scooter to be able to get around in.
Thought of my CC electric but dont have trailer to haul.
OLD MEC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 02:41 PM   #4
old bonedust
Not Yet Wild

hello guys. Iam freshly handicapped and live on Vancouver

island b.c. canada. I am close to beaches and forest and mountains and havent found a scooter good for me until this site. What would you recommend i use as a cart to start customizing and how do you think i should start?
old bonedust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 02:59 PM   #5
crash12888
Gone Crazy

Welcome old bone dust, This post is a few years old so it might be better served if you started your own thread with your questions.
I would suggest stating what challenges you are faced with regarding controlling the cart incase there are some special mods neede for the cart, what you want in a cart, gas or electric, where or what surroundings you will be driving in.
crash12888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 04:36 PM   #6
shadowman
The Last Moja Morani

Club Car

welcome, where to start? how much jingle are you willing to part with?.................that tells it all.................................
shadowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 07:31 PM   #7
OLD MEC
Gone Wild

Club Car

OLD BONEDUST WELCOME I lived in Oregon and Washington for most of my life and have been to Vancouver Island many times so may know some of your needs?
Click on my Avatar and send me a private message with your email address included.
OLD MEC is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car