lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-19-2010, 03:07 PM   #21
bmcleod777
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: camo dipped bodies

EZGO in Augusta just did mine in Realtree Advantage AP, and it looks awesome. Had the body taken off cart and sent to them.
bmcleod777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-19-2010, 03:48 PM   #22
kdeerman
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

bmcleod777,
How much did they charge? How much was shipping? What was the turnaround time?
Thanks
kdeerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 08:29 AM   #23
bmcleod777
Not Yet Wild

I had the local EZGO dealer take the body off here, ship it to Augusta, EZGO dipped it, shipped it back, and the local EZGO dealer reasembled my cart. Total cost to disassemble, ship to EZGO and back, dip, and reassemble was $600.00 total. It looks awesome. I will get a photo and post it here over the weekend. It took about a week and a half. I dont know what the shipping charges were. They included everything in the $600.00 figure, including dipping the top. It looks good My cart looks very similiar to the one in your avatar.
Old 10-20-2010, 10:31 AM   #24
kdeerman
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Yes, mine is realtree AP also. I will check out the pics when you get them on.
Thanks
Old 10-20-2010, 08:15 PM   #25
kgsc
Gone Wild

Mixed Breed

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmcleod777 View Post
I had the local EZGO dealer take the body off here, ship it to Augusta, EZGO dipped it, shipped it back, and the local EZGO dealer reasembled my cart. Total cost to disassemble, ship to EZGO and back, dip, and reassemble was $600.00 total. It looks awesome. I will get a photo and post it here over the weekend. It took about a week and a half. I dont know what the shipping charges were. They included everything in the $600.00 figure, including dipping the top. It looks good My cart looks very similiar to the one in your avatar.
777, if you got all that done for $600, you stole it I'm right next to EZGo and I think to get the body done is $500 with no install. Good deal. I may have to ask my dealer here quietly about this one..
kgsc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 09:16 PM   #26
bmcleod777
Not Yet Wild

The EZGO dealer here is a good friend of mine. As a matter of fact, I just walked in the door from eating with him at a cookout. I asked him about dipping another EZGO body for my other golf cart, and he said the price had gone up since mine was done. I know I got a deal at 600. It's a nightmare taking one of those things apart. I would still be trying to put it back together.
Old 10-21-2010, 06:31 AM   #27
kgsc
Gone Wild

Mixed Breed

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmcleod777 View Post
It's a nightmare taking one of those things apart. I would still be trying to put it back together.

Practice Practice Practice.... obviously depends on what accessories you have installed but with a pneumatic rivet gun and ratchet , cake. Helped out my dealer the other day and his mech and I installed a rear flip seat kit in 15 minutes. Felt like I was in Nascar
kgsc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 08:56 AM   #28
golfcarfixer
Gone Wild

Club Car

If any sight sponsers on here deal with Custom golf car supply in salisbury N.C. they have ezgo camo bodies that arent dipped.
golfcarfixer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 09:28 AM   #29
kdeerman
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfcarfixer View Post
If any sight sponsers on here deal with Custom golf car supply in salisbury N.C. they have ezgo camo bodies that arent dipped.
fixer,
how is the camo applied?
Old 11-13-2010, 09:29 PM   #30
jteam
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfcarfixer View Post
Are they covered in vinyl film instead of being dipped? Any idea what they are charging for them?
jteam is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO