lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-13-2010, 11:17 PM   #31
rabbitreborn
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: camo dipped bodies

From what I have been told, they are molded into the plastic. As for Price, they are set up to sell to dealers only so you would have to go through your local dealer to get one. I know that we purchase from them and I sell the front and rear body for an E-Z-GO for $600 at my shop. I haven't personally bought any of their camo bodies, but I have been extremely pleased with the other colors I have purchased in both Club Car and E-Z-GO styles. The only downside to their E-Z-GO bodies is that there are some minor styling changes that won't allow the use of traditional fender flares when lifting the cart or adding low profile tires that extend beyond the body and the 12" low profile tires I have installed in the past are VERY close to the body (close enough that I insist on a 3" lift on the car when installing them).

Overall I highly approve of the bodies they make and would reccommend their product.
rabbitreborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 11-14-2010, 06:39 AM   #32
rose88
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: camo dipped bodies

Just got a quote on doing a top for a 06 DS in Carbon Fiber $ 350.00

This company is in MO. Great work

http://www.eaglecustomgraphics.com/
rose88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO