lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha
Gas Yamaha Gas Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-07-2019, 12:05 AM   #1
Upstack360
Not Yet Wild
Yamaha

Default G2 starter generator wiring help please!!

I recently got a cart that has needed quite a bit of work on the frame and electrical. The cart runs fine but does not charge there isnt much of a wiring harness left on it to be honest i have no idea how it is actually running but im looking for a simple easy way i can wire up the generator to actually charge instead of having to keep up with not forgetting to put the battery charger on it at night. To be honest i dont want to spend the time to rebuild a new harness the cart isnt in that great of shape but its nice to be able to run to the park with my daughter or quick trips to the store
Upstack360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2019, 05:08 AM   #2
CP241
Nincompoop village idiot

Club Car

Default Re: G2 starter generator wiring help please!!

If you dont want to rebuild the harness, a new one is around $100 if I remember correctly.

Or go here and download the wiring diagram for your cart (G2a) http://www.courtesygolfcars.com/yamaha-schematics

Without quite a but more detail of what kind of diag work you've performed or what exactly you're currently working with we really cant provide any specific help but that should give you direction anyways
CP241 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2019, 10:58 AM   #3
Upstack360
Not Yet Wild
Yamaha

Default Re: G2 starter generator wiring help please!!

Really all im looking to do is run wires from the generator to the battery to the rgulator basically bare minimum to make it work. Where can i find a new wiring harness?
Upstack360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha