lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha
Electric Yamaha Electric Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-06-2020, 02:52 PM   #1
slowindown
Not Yet Wild

Default Color matched rear seat armrests/cupholders

I recently bought my wife a 2013 yamaha g29, mostly for when we go to campgrounds. It had a GTW rear seat which matches the front seat. I've started adding a few accessories - so far a light kit and I ordered grab bar for the rear seat (not installed yet in the pics below). Also, she wanted armrests/cupholders added to the rear seat.

The problem I'm having is that I can't seem to find a pair of armrests that match the seats. I ordered some from a random ebay seller and they were too light. Then I ordered some from another ebay seller named Steeleng with an ad that said: "This 'STONE' color is 99%+ close to YAMAHA G29 CUSHION 'STONE' / EZGO RXV CUSHION 'GREY'" These are too dark and look tan/light brown. So, we're just going to go with black until we can find the correct color.

A couple of questions: 1) Can someone identify the color of seats in the cart? 2) Where can I find armrests that match that color or vinyl that color so we can recover the black ones after they arrive?

Thanks
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_3843.jpg (203.6 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3844.jpg (202.8 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3845.jpg (203.3 KB, 0 views)
slowindown is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 01-02-2021, 09:22 AM   #2
slowindown
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Color matched rear seat armrests/cupholders

Hearing none...

Well I received a third set. They did not match either.

So for the time being we went with black.

If anyone knows of a set that matches or a source for material that matches so I can recover them please let me know.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg B2F79E99-CC4A-41CE-BD40-5EB1FB78835C.jpg (25.4 KB, 0 views)
slowindown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2021, 09:26 AM   #3
mlb75
Not Yet Wild
Yamaha

Default Re: Color matched rear seat armrests/cupholders

You may get more response in one of the other sections but from what I've seen your best bet would be to take them to an upholstery shop and see if they could match it for you. Not sure why but all these seats seem to be some unique color that's tough to match for some reason.

Good luck
mlb75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha