lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-25-2015, 10:20 AM   #1
mfreeman99
Not Yet Wild

Default Bad Boy Buggies - 2009 XT 48v

Newbie to forum... Does anyone have wiring diagrams, service info on Sevcom Millipak 633T45312 controllers and Comesys pedal for this cart. Trying to trouble shoot the system and determine what is dead! Rear motor is toast, both 48v solenoids, batteries are good and unsure about controllers at this point. Also, would like to know what controller to swap to if the Sevcon's are bad... Thanks for anyone's help.
mfreeman99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-25-2015, 05:39 PM   #2
DaveTM
Gone Wild

Default Re: Bad Boy Buggies - 2009 XT 48v

Keep searching and asking, but I've seen other's ask about documents for BBB's with slim to no success. I don't know why BBB's don't have their wiring diagrams published like other carts do.....but it's tough. /Maybe a call to EZ-GO would help you out. I believe it was EZ-GO who bought out BBB.
DaveTM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2015, 05:51 PM   #3
mfreeman99
Not Yet Wild

Thanks... I've been able to get a wiring diagram of a classic which is really close and has helped. Just not sure about the Sercom controllers. Will try a call to them tomorrow and EZ-GO. If they are both bad I'm not sure which controller I wan to go back with. Thinking if I need to replace them I might as well make ity own design since BBB doesn't want to supply any info.
mfreeman99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2015, 08:47 AM   #4
DaveTM
Gone Wild

Well, if EZ-GO doesn't want to be forthcoming about it, then maybe give Alltrax http://www.alltraxinc.com a call and talk to one of their tech people. They are very helpful and will do as much as they can to help.
DaveTM is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO