lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-09-2017, 11:31 PM   #1
Dlab
Gone Wild

Default 22x12x10 on the rear

Will it fit on a DS with a 3" Jakes lift, 3-5 offset 10" rims. Currently have 20x10x8s all around, looking to get into a 22" tire. Pretty sure if I add an extension plate I can run 22" tires up front, with the 3" Spindle and 1" block lift I have plenty of room on top for the front, so it should workout. A member on here claims they do it everyday"22x11x10" without the extension plate.

So the question is, with a 3-5 offset, will a 22x12-10 fit the rear with the Jakes 3" spindle lift?

If not, would extended homemade shackles make it work? Like I said, already a good Bit of room back there.

It runs **** good with 20x10-8s on it........but y'all know how it is...
Dlab is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-10-2017, 08:02 AM   #2
Muddog
Crazy Wild

Club Car

Default Re: 22x12x10 on the rear

According to Jake's:
3 inch lift: Recommended Tire & Wheel Size 20x10x10 (Stock Wheels & Tires will work, but not recommended)
4 inch lift: Allows you to run up to 22x11x10 wheels & tires
Buy the tires and see if they work. If they don't ,then you can do your mods.
Muddog is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car