lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-15-2020, 11:21 AM   #41
Bnkedwards
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: 2003 48v Club car DS IQ new XCT controller shuts off when KSI turned on

Video of wire run: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BI2SyOxpKXg
Bnkedwards is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 09-15-2020, 12:29 PM   #42
Sergio
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: 2003 48v Club car DS IQ new XCT controller shuts off when KSI turned on

I just looked at the video and it looks good.

Disconnect the Controller M- cable and tape the cable so it does not touch anything.

If You still get the 1 Green + 1 Red blink code the Controller is bad, You can call Alltrax to confirm and exchange the Controller.
Sergio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2020, 12:39 PM   #43
Bnkedwards
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sergio View Post
I just looked at the video and it looks good.

Disconnect the Controller M- cable and tape the cable so it does not touch anything.

If You still get the 1 Green + 1 Red blink code the Controller is bad, You can call Alltrax to confirm and exchange the Controller.
I’ll go do that right now. In the mean time, I just finished putting the SW80 solenoid back in. Same exact issues. Video of it posted here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5yC_jfrWlo
Old 09-15-2020, 12:46 PM   #44
Bnkedwards
Not Yet Wild

Ok disconnected M- from controller. Same symptoms as before. Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOa23Qau28A
Old 09-15-2020, 01:07 PM   #45
Sergio
Gone Wild

Club Car

Your connections look good but the Controller is bad.

Call Alltrax support and tell them that with nothing connected to the M- terminal on the Controller You are getting the "1 Green + 1 Red" blink code.

They will give You an RMA number to exchange the Controller.
Sergio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2020, 01:16 PM   #46
Bnkedwards
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sergio View Post
Your connections look good but the Controller is bad.

Call Alltrax support and tell them that with nothing connected to the M- terminal on the Controller You are getting the "1 Green + 1 Red" blink code.

They will give You an RMA number to exchange the Controller.
I just got off the phone with them. They’re sending me an RMA number now. Thanks again for all of your help!

I also called D&D to let them know they sent me a solenoid with the small diode installed backwards. Hopefully they’ll send me out a warranty replacement also. We’ll see if Jeff’s in a good mood today or not.

I’ll post back once I get a new controller installed. Alltrax said it would be about 2-3 weeks.
Old 09-15-2020, 03:18 PM   #47
Bnkedwards
Not Yet Wild

I just reinstalled the old Curtis 250a controller and everything is working fine. At least giving me a little comfort knowing the new motor is working well and I didn’t F anything else up during my troubleshooting fiasco. Thanks again to all of you that helped me troubleshoot!

Tags
club car, ksi, xct500
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car