lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-20-2020, 08:19 AM   #1
jcdixon01
Not Yet Wild

Default Aftermarket Hip Restraint

Why is it, after all these years of customizing golf carts, no one has created for sale nice looking hip restraints? I don't have the tooling to create cool metal (Steel/Aluminum) ones on my own, but would love some so I could get them powder coated. It is just frustrating, I bought my cart (02 TXT) used 9 years ago, and the previous owns spray painted them, which we all know doesn't hold up to the wear tear very well. I am a big guy, and I rely on the security they provide and don't want to remove them.
jcdixon01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-20-2020, 02:59 PM   #2
dronning
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: Aftermarket Hip Restraint

They have both sides. Probably plastic with a metal substructure.
https://www.amazon.com/Stens-285-418...tionAndDetails

Also the best thing to use to refinish is bed liner. U-Pol Raptor liner is one of the best. You need a compressor to apply. Like with any paint prep is key to great results.
- Dave

Metal only would get HOT in the sun, like in blisters hot.
dronning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2020, 07:02 AM   #3
coldair
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Aftermarket Hip Restraint

it would be nice to have a little wider one, our golden hogs the seat and it pushed me out to the right when my wife drives and then my pistol gets jammed under the hip restraint
coldair is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
hip, restraint, steel, tubular
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO