lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-20-2020, 02:10 PM   #41
Bilito
Getting Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Inverter Questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bama Brad View Post
Also noticed on pictures that you have your inverter on bottom of battery posts and the main power on top...you should always have main power on bottom (against battery) and any accessories on top to them. Also, if you have inverter, what are the other wires that are attached to the different batteries? I would have thought all accessories would be run thru the inverter?
I think (not sure). those other wires are for the headlights and the horn, The inverter only powers the Christmas lights and the Sound Bar, there is also an indicator that tells the battery condition when the key is turned on.
Bilito is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 12-20-2020, 08:14 PM   #42
Bilito
Getting Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilito View Post
Great results using a combination of JohnnieB and camaroluvz28 advice of trashing those crappy wires and getting new 2ga wires for the inverter and charging and recharging the batteries over and over and making sure the water stays above the plates in my Batteries. They are now are holding much more charge, running the inverter which in turn runs the Christmas lights and my sound bar. It now looks like I can get more use out of my 5 year old batteries then I thought. Thanks Guys.
Just got back from an hour long plus ride around the neighborhood, Christmas lights flashing, radio playing along with headlights etc, did not lose the bluetooth connection once, so I guess my batteries are now in very good condition by following a lot of the good advice on here.
Bilito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2020, 07:25 AM   #43
camaroluvz28
Gone Wild

Yamaha

Glad to hear it...Merry Christmas!
camaroluvz28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO