lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-02-2021, 06:18 PM   #11
aleminx
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Smoked my amd 3294, what do I do

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakko47 View Post
Holy crap, that's really fast.
It is ridiculous!! I was beating cars!
aleminx is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 02-17-2021, 05:54 AM   #12
aleminx
Not Yet Wild

well just to update, i'm still waiting on my repair, the brush holder blew apart bc its made of plastic apparently which made everything go nuts. in the mean time i've swapped in a piece of junk blue ge motor off a bush cart and am still running the sc5 map designed for the 3294. except this time on torque only. its hitting 26 on flat and 16-20 uphill and i'm not letting it go any faster lol. so far so good. i'm limiting regen braking with my left foot until i'm at the regen speed to minimize extreme shock to this old motor. very impressed! rebuilder says im in the $480 range but he has a metal brush holder from a diff. motor that will work and be even stronger. lesson learned i suppose! however to all you haters, sc5 is the truth!! just make sure you have new 4ga wires and connectors!!
Old 02-17-2021, 06:35 AM   #13
NCPW
Just Gone

Club Car

Good luck and hope it's bulletproof.
NCPW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2021, 08:02 PM   #14
greg-g
Gone Wild

So I have a question how long have you had the Speed code 5 and you said you shouldn't have taken it out of torque mode why were you running in torque mode to begin with
greg-g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2021, 04:17 AM   #15
aleminx
Not Yet Wild

well it was confirmed to leave it on torque mode with the speed motor. Its rebuilt with a metal brush holder instead of plastic and it back to going absolutely apeshit . i can't believe it goes as fast as it does. speed calculators put my rpm around 7000 to go that fast with stock tires... idk but its crazy, for anyone doubting speed code 5 its the real deal. maybe i'll post a video
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car