lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-07-2021, 03:30 PM   #1
John_in_Ohio
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default Carts Unlimited - Great Products & Customer Support.

I have read so many posts on this site that I cannot begin to thank you all. I was planning out an upgrade to my 1999 Electric Club Car DS and having so many things documented here has been GREAT!

SSSOOO, once I decided to pull the trigger, I shopped around for all the parts and after looking at all the options, I went with Carts Unlimited. The prices are GREAT and the level of customer service is a model that other retailers should follow.

Not only are their prices the lowest, the documentation was not only clear, but it made the upgrade process much easier than expected. And….if I had any questions (which I had many)....a quick email to Scotty at Carts Unlimited resulted in a fast response with the information that I needed.

I just wanted to thank you all for posting on this site and let others know that if you plan on upgrading your cart...do yourself a HUGE favor and go with Carts Unlimited. Knowing what I know now….I would have paid $200 more given the customer support that Scotty and Carts Unlimited provided. I am not easily impressed, but am so impressed with Carts Unlimited that I wanted to share this with others.

THANKS!

P.S. For those that are curious, I updated my controller to an Alltrax SR48600, installed the Alltrax FN1 personality control, added a Heavy Duty Solenoid and F/R switch and went with the 2 gauge wires. All this was from Carts Unlimited. I also upgraded the motor with a Plum Quick Rattlesnake. Before, the cart (51.2V LiFePO4 battery) went 22 MPH on a flat surface….and now….it does about 35 MPH.

P.P.S. Carts Unlimited does not know that I posted this.
John_in_Ohio is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-07-2021, 04:45 PM   #2
Bama Brad
Gone Wild
Mixed Breed

Default Re: Carts Unlimited - Great Products & Customer Support.

Glad to hear, yes, Scotty has been great contributer to this forum as well as a sponsor. As a businessman myself, I know that I can do 1,000 right and no one hears about it (which is fine & expected), but let me make 1 mistake and seems you get blasted like you the sorriest person on earth. Thanks for giving positive review when it is deserved, we all should do more of them!
Bama Brad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2021, 11:28 AM   #3
John_in_Ohio
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default Re: Carts Unlimited - Great Products & Customer Support.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bama Brad View Post
Glad to hear, yes, Scotty has been great contributer to this forum as well as a sponsor. As a businessman myself, I know that I can do 1,000 right and no one hears about it (which is fine & expected), but let me make 1 mistake and seems you get blasted like you the sorriest person on earth. Thanks for giving positive review when it is deserved, we all should do more of them!
I could not agree more! It is easy to complain, but harder to compliment. It should be the other way around.
John_in_Ohio is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car