lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-09-2010, 11:04 AM   #11
invalidsession
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: annoying noice

Does it sound like a weak version of a car peeling rubber ? Drive belt slipping on clutch imho. As previously suggested, take the glaze off of the clutch faces with some emery cloth or sandpaper. I just fixed a friends cart with this issue although his was caused by a very worn belt. Replaced it and all is well again.

Chris.
invalidsession is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 08-09-2010, 11:18 AM   #12
nitro1
Gone Wild

Yamaha

well i changed all fluids and belts and sprayed a lil WD-40 in the clutch and it got a lil quieter, i say it makes that kind of noise, but if u do the eeeerrrrrr sound out loud that what it sounds like lol
nitro1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 04:27 PM   #13
nitro1
Gone Wild

Yamaha

one last thing to see if anyone might no what i can do after i did this

just a few min ago i sprayed rim oil on the belt and on both clutches and it had a slow start (i no from the oil) and it was quiet u can hear just a lil noise but nothing compared to before, is my belt to loose or tight or do u think my clutches need sanded just a few thoughts any thoughts welcome
nitro1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car