lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-08-2012, 09:57 AM   #1
ProjectClubCar
Gone Broke

Club Car

Default addiction...

my name is Project Club Car,
it has been 1 week, 2 days, 8 hours and 34 minutes,
since i last ordered a part.

thanks to our sight sponsors, PCC hit 29 mph yesterday, on a 15 mile beach run between 7 carts , PCC was the second fasest, not bad for fe 290. between the big tires on the back, and the tiny tach held on 3800 rpms. (will go up to 4300 rpms) proved to be the ticket . for anybody that has there rev limiter disconnected and governor tweaked. that tiny tach is a MUST!!!!
2 of 7 carts are smoking this morning, and the other now backfires when he lets off the gas.

grandma still has the fastest cart though, gas powered president, that really freakin moves, looked under her seat, looks stock not even a v-twin, she say's she bought it that way, and knows of no mods.

grandma's going down. is gonna put the header kit, and 6:1 gears from our sight sponsors then i will finally be done.(hangs head in shame cause i know thats not really true, just what i tell the other half.)

one other tid bit, oil temp stayed at 160 degrees, except for the short 2 minute burst at wide open, then it would bump up to 180 degrees.
ProjectClubCar is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 01-08-2012, 10:11 AM   #2
pachanga90
I Refuse To Get Stuck!!!

E-Z-GO

Default Re: addiction...

Yup...,You are officially ADDICTED!!!Especially when your primary-target is beating your Grandmas' Cart!!!What happens when her secret pit-crew puts Nitrous on it?
pachanga90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 10:32 AM   #3
ProjectClubCar
Gone Broke

Club Car

A.K.A. granma, her real name is Fran and she is a 73 year old widow, who instead of living in a retirement home choose's to live in our neighbor hood, all though she does not drink or smoke, she still likes cuttin up with the boy's. her upity lawyer grandson bought her the cart.
Old 01-08-2012, 10:53 AM   #4
pachanga90
I Refuse To Get Stuck!!!

E-Z-GO

Thats' cool,My Mother-In-Law went half on a Yami G2 last year with my brother-in-law.Then they had me lift it 7" so she could take the grand-kids on trail-rides.Shoulda seen the look on her face when I took it mudding(and the remark,"Is that my cart,What the F***!!)
pachanga90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 10:58 AM   #5
shadowman
The Last Moja Morani

Club Car

i,m glad you mentioned the importance of a tach...........i can,t stree it enough and i see ton,s of damage from people who just think they can turn the gov. up and thats that....................yes stay away from 4300 your pushing the envolepe anything over 4100 makes me cringe.............and the tiny tach is a must it should be mandatory..............................
shadowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 11:25 AM   #6
ProjectClubCar
Gone Broke

Club Car

thank's Tom for selling me that tach,
because of that tach, my cart is not 1 of the 3 heading to the repair shop on monday.
out of all the stuff i have purchased, the tiny tach rates up ther as one of the most important accessories i put on the cart.
(raises my tea glass) thank you so much

P.S. header kit or 6:1 gears, wich should i get from you next?
Old 01-08-2012, 11:48 AM   #7
shadowman
The Last Moja Morani

Club Car

i,m flattered but you must have me confused with another Tom as far as getting parts...............................
shadowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car