lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-30-2010, 09:39 AM   #21
shaneomac
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: custom club car lift for college...

Looking good to me.
shaneomac is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 01-30-2010, 09:40 AM   #22
Bad92Silverado
Gone Wild

Club Car

ok.. ill finish paintig it red then.. that was only one coat and no sanding.. so i figured id look at it for alittle while and decide what i wanted to do. i am planning on putting either racing stripes.. or like a shaker styled black center on the hood to break up all the red.. and i think with that and the brush guard and all i think it will look alright... or i was thinking of possibly painting it the color of my truck... but again.. i dont know how that will look....
Bad92Silverado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 01:18 PM   #23
ckiguy
Bad *** Speller!

Club Car

if it is a s/s brush gaurd or even the black, i think the red alone wll be fine. you have the aluinunm bed that really cant get painted, but it can get buffed and polished out. i thgink living it red with out the hood scoop or the stripes will look good. i think the stripes may be a bit much. are you getting a emblem for the front? this will atratct your eye away from that bight red body. just a thought too.
ckiguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 06:42 PM   #24
Bad92Silverado
Gone Wild

Club Car

yeah i wasnt going to paint anything else major red... and i might polish the bed.. havent decided if i want to put that much elbow grease into doing that or not yet. i am not going to get the emblem. i dont really care for them...

and on another note.. i drove the wheels off of this thing today. it was 15-20 degrees all day and it ran like a champ. the only problem with mud holes right now is it instantly freezes to the cart and just builds up. so i have to thaw it all out now. didnt break anything all day except at the end of the day the one weld on the steering stem broke free but was a quick fix once i got the welder out... ill post some pics alittle bit later as im heading for dinner.
Old 01-30-2010, 06:49 PM   #25
shaneomac
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Sweet. Your a better man than me. I didn't feel like trying to brave the cold today.
shaneomac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 01:11 AM   #26
Bad92Silverado
Gone Wild

Club Car

haha shaneomac... i think the only reason i went out was because i spent 3 weeks building this thing.. i needed to test it out... and it was worth getting alittle cold...

here are a few pics of the cart after flogging it in the woods and through some ice and mud....

yeah.. i did brake the steering stem then... well it broke in the driveway.... nothing the handy dandy welder couldnt fix...

members
Old 02-03-2010, 12:18 AM   #27
Bad92Silverado
Gone Wild

Club Car

well.. we are getting snow right now.. and have about 4 inches.. and it is supposed to fall till 11 am... so im going to test this cart out in the snow tomorrow! im really excited.... im sure it will do well in snow... it did do well in the mud....
Old 02-03-2010, 06:36 AM   #28
clubcar810
Getting Wild

Club Car

Good Luck, And Your Gonna Have A Blast In The Snow!!
clubcar810 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 09:44 AM   #29
Bad92Silverado
Gone Wild

Club Car

WELL...the cart does a really awesome job in the snow... the only problem is campus cops.. apparently riding the cart on campus is illegal... even though they have lots of carts rollin around... seriously.. its a senior project.. i should be able to use it on campus.... i hate that police... they are never there when you need them.. but always there to hassle ya...

oh well.. i had a good time while it lasted... i guess i gotta wait till i have it at home to use it...
Old 03-09-2010, 11:49 PM   #30
cougarman
Getting Wild

Club Car

Your Cart looks great, good job I'm in the process of doing the same mod to my carryall, your pic's have helped alot
What size tires did you use ? Did you use wheel spacers in the front ? if so were did you get them ?

Here's some pic's of my cart,still have a long way to go

cougarman is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car