lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-28-2015, 06:21 PM   #1
ericandrews331@msn.com
Gone Wild

Default 1996 club carry all 1

New about the "Club Car". Picked this up for $850. Running and driving does need a battery, came with a homemade lift, homemade top frame and a fiberglass top from what I don't know. My questions begin with in one of the pics you see some wiring with several diodes soldered in and a yellow 30 amp auto type fuse. when I asked the "engineer" who sold it to me he said this "acted" as a trickle charger for the battery which doesn't make sense and since the battery boils as soon as u put a charger to it and wont quite start it without help I'm just not quite sure how well its working, LOL. Any ideas? Second it has a tractor type ignition switch with a separate kill switch installed by the seller, he told me he installed... my question is the club car the type u step on the gas and its starts/goes or is it one that runs constantly and goes. I have a good source for parts since my sister runs a website and ebay site for this type of stuff. One other known issue I have is aggravating clutch slippage on takeoff but after that very fast and stable any ideas?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_4161 (1024x768).jpg (73.3 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_4162 (1024x768).jpg (94.5 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_4160 (1024x768).jpg (115.7 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_4163 (1024x768).jpg (87.0 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_4165 (768x1024).jpg (95.4 KB, 0 views)
ericandrews331@msn.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car