lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-07-2016, 04:27 PM   #11
Scarp
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

Default Re: 2014 Club Car Batteries (48v) 49.3

Htownblue please continue to be honest and educate your customers... I know it turns into repeat business.... I tell ya it sucks when you believe in someone and they stick it in you @$$...... At least he is willing to sell me Trojan T-875 for $106 each... nice guys huh... says its cost...
Scarp is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-07-2016, 04:56 PM   #12
teecro
Gone Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarp View Post
Htownblue please continue to be honest and educate your customers... I know it turns into repeat business.... I tell ya it sucks when you believe in someone and they stick it in you @$$...... At least he is willing to sell me Trojan T-875 for $106 each... nice guys huh... says its cost...
In the end we are saddened that again another cart sold under false claims...

All you can do until you can afford new batteries is keep them on the charge as much as possible. Mine was sold to be with 3 batteries that would start to decline quickly if not charged regularly. That was how it became apparent as while plugged into the PD3 charger it waits quite some time before restarting a charge when not used regularly and it would act up on the wife while I was at work. But act fine while I was home because I used it daily and charged it daily.
teecro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2016, 11:36 AM   #13
cjpenny89
Gone Wild

I think I know the dealer you are talking about! he advertises everything with 2014 batteries! he once sold me the wrong motor and it fried my controller he did refund my money but did nothing for the controller. I do my research now! I was new to carts and took a cart shops word that it was the correct replacement it wasn't! If it is the same guy you bought from a guy at work had the same problem batteries were junk and were sold as 2014's and only had about 40% life according to the charts!
cjpenny89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car