lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-14-2019, 08:25 PM   #11
scmoose
Gone Wild

Default Re: Alltrax XCT Programming

I have been waiting, it even says settings have been sent to the controller, but no rpm change.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
scmoose is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-14-2019, 08:26 PM   #12
scmoose
Gone Wild

When I exit the program, then open it back up, it defaults to the normal setting, not the user 1 setting I saved.

Old 05-14-2019, 08:34 PM   #13
scmoose
Gone Wild

With these settings, watching the monitor tab while driving the cart, the rpm gets up to 5800, cart is hauling tale. Controller setting is in dual switch mode, user 1.

Old 05-14-2019, 09:05 PM   #14
Sergio
Gone Wild

Club Car

scmoose, those TABS (Normal, User 1 and User 2) is how You program the different profiles, but You need an external switch like the ones sold by Alltrax or You can build a simple ON-OFF-ON in order to change which profile the Controller is using.
https://alltraxinc.com/fn-function-control-box/
Sergio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2019, 03:21 AM   #15
scmoose
Gone Wild

Well hell I thought I could switch them within the program until I got an external switch going. What ever I program the normal mode to should work though. I will change the rpm on the normal tab and see if that works.

Old 05-15-2019, 06:12 AM   #16
BBBHC
Gone Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by scmoose View Post
Well hell I thought I could switch them within the program until I got an external switch going. What ever I program the normal mode to should work though. I will change the rpm on the normal tab and see if that works.

I had thought the same thing. I just recently went through all of this on my build. Yes, whatever you program the normal mode to will work. Here is a tool on here http://www.buggiesgonewild.com/speed-calculator.php you can use to figure out what RPM will equate to what speed. It's found in the tool bar, under quick links. For your gear ratio, if you have the stock rear end, it is about 12.3. That's not exact, but it's close enough to get you a good estimate for what your speed will be at any RPM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sergio View Post
scmoose, those TABS (Normal, User 1 and User 2) is how You program the different profiles, but You need an external switch like the ones sold by Alltrax or You can build a simple ON-OFF-ON in order to change which profile the Controller is using.
https://alltraxinc.com/fn-function-control-box/
I went with the option of making my own function control switch. Sergio was one of the folks on here that helped me with my build. Here is a link to post #239 of my build where we start to discuss the switch: http://www.buggiesgonewild.com/lithi...ml#post1605477 After a bit, it goes into some other topics, and picks back up around post #270 or so. Several folks chimed in with information and ideas that might be helpful for you.
BBBHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2019, 06:57 AM   #17
scmoose
Gone Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBBHC View Post
I had thought the same thing. I just recently went through all of this on my build. Yes, whatever you program the normal mode to will work. Here is a tool on here http://www.buggiesgonewild.com/speed-calculator.php you can use to figure out what RPM will equate to what speed. It's found in the tool bar, under quick links. For your gear ratio, if you have the stock rear end, it is about 12.3. That's not exact, but it's close enough to get you a good estimate for what your speed will be at any RPM.

I went with the option of making my own function control switch. Sergio was one of the folks on here that helped me with my build. Here is a link to post #239 of my build where we start to discuss the switch: http://www.buggiesgonewild.com/lithi...ml#post1605477 After a bit, it goes into some other topics, and picks back up around post #270 or so. Several folks chimed in with information and ideas that might be helpful for you.
Cool thanks for the info.

Old 05-15-2019, 09:19 AM   #18
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

The new FN-Key from Alltrax is priced right at $109 and you can lock the cart into any of 3 modes. Remember for those of you who are programming a lock-out mode to assign lockout to normal so that if somebody tries to disconnect or disable the mode switch it will default to the lockout in normal mode.
scottyb is online now   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car