lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-22-2011, 09:46 PM   #31
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Electric EZGO speed problem...100% or nothing

Thought it was .... just didn't want thinking we miss stuff
scottyb is online now   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-22-2011, 09:49 PM   #32
gornoman
Stay thirsty my friends!

Mixed Breed

gornoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 11:52 AM   #33
aquacure
Not Yet Wild

[/QUOTE]

Hey guys I have an EZ GO textron unit, not sure of the year but here is the information I got off some tags.
Serial # 829721
Mfg code # K2194
27647 G01

The pic above is exactly what the plate in my floorboard looks like minus the corrostion and moisture. When I press the accelerator when the plunger lets that micro switch go I'm 100% with out the plunger ever going into hole. There is also a slight humming noise that wasnt there before, almost like the factory back up warning sound just not as loud?

A little back story, the cart ran and operated fine but the charge wouldnt last long. I decided to redo all the main wiring for the batteries, made new cables for every battery and made sure I had them wired correctly. I did however make one mistake at the end. I had the cable from the solenoid going to the negative on a battery and the wire from the box behind the solenoid going to the positive on the opposite battery....later i found out that was completely backwards. Needless to say it wasnt pretty, when I put it in gear and hit the accelerator nothing happened but my middle battery started boiling....I imediatly cut a wire to break the circuit and correct the problem. Every since then I've had the 100% problem.
What did I fry?
aquacure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 12:01 PM   #34
aquacure
Not Yet Wild

bump for help
aquacure is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO