lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-08-2011, 11:53 PM   #11
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Default Re: ***cart build for wounded soldier***

Maybe the Air Force can fly it around for us
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-09-2011, 06:46 AM   #12
gabulldawg83
Getting Wild

Club Car

shadowman, where are you? I can come and pick it up in VA. if we can get it there i will come and get it. ok so with what we have so far what does that leave us needing? i know rims and tires; but what else as far as getting it moving? the logo for Hope for the Warriors is on their website. www.hopeforthewarriors.org i attached a picture of their van. the front is what i am looking at going for in terms of theme.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 271044_10150321969522316_750172315_9487782_1103600_n.jpg (75.7 KB, 27 views)
gabulldawg83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 06:52 AM   #13
shadowman
The Last Moja Morani

Club Car

carts in NE ohio..........i,m gonna be leaving today for a week so before i do i,ll post my # so you guys can get me if needed................its 20 miles from conneaut PA ..............................................
shadowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 07:09 AM   #14
crash12888
Gone Crazy

That's roughly 470 miles or 8ish hrs from me to Tom.
I'm gonna check my up coming schedule as well as shipping.
I truck shipped a 12' Tapco Brake from Colorado to here for $180.00 few years ago so It couldn't be toooo bad? maybe?
crash12888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 07:22 AM   #15
shadowman
The Last Moja Morani

Club Car

crash when i went to uship.com to have a cart shipped from california to PA lowest bid i got was 650.00 and that was after weeks of hagleing with the Co....having it sent there might not be real cheap.........but if guys who can,t donate parts or time all pull their funds we can pull it off heck i,ll even chip in for that.............ok i got the 1st 50 bucks anyone want to match it..............................
Old 07-09-2011, 07:24 AM   #16
Grinch
Getting Wild

Club Car

I have a good fold down windshield for a CC DS. I would go for the body wrap, easier than the paint. I see someone willl donate the wrap so go to a few sign shops that do them and ask if the they would donate the labor. If not ask if the person who does it would donate his time privately for the cause.
Grinch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 08:13 AM   #17
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Tom can you post a pic of our potential project cart?
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 08:29 AM   #18
shadowman
The Last Moja Morani

Club Car

scotty i,ll take some pics this week while i,m there than i just need to figure how to get them from phone to puter..........i,m leaving tonight so i won,t be around until the 18th or 19th but my cell# is 412-225-1917 if no answer leave msg as service up there isn,t the greatest.............i,m gonna try and get one of my carts done this week but i,m not sure right now if i,ll get to touch......this cart for the project was a 96 powerdrive plus reagan .....other than the body being dirty from sitting for several years its not in bad condition at all it just needs cleaned up...............and seat has a few very small cracks ......2 tires are good still hold air the other 2 have slo leaks .........the roof is fine just dirty......and nothing at all wrong with front end or rear axle, moto is still attached............battery tray is good no corrosion.............i,ll try and get pics....but if i don,t talk with you guys this week i,ll see ya when i get back.......................................
Old 07-09-2011, 08:30 AM   #19
IGKRA
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowman View Post
crash when i went to uship.com to have a cart shipped from california to PA lowest bid i got was 650.00 and that was after weeks of hagleing with the Co....having it sent there might not be real cheap.........but if guys who can,t donate parts or time all pull their funds we can pull it off heck i,ll even chip in for that.............ok i got the 1st 50 bucks anyone want to match it..............................
The IGKRA will throw $50.00 at the project. If you would like Tom, since this was your idea, and a great one at that. We can take the donations at the IGKRA Paypal account and distribute them where and when it's needed.
IGKRA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 08:38 AM   #20
shadowman
The Last Moja Morani

Club Car

the credit for this goes to gabulldawg but thank you very much .....yes however its decided to go about it i,m on board i just wish i wasn,t going on vacation now......theres no way the wife is letting me get out of this she went and got a new hairdo last night so i,m stuck.....................lolol............. ....
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car