lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-15-2012, 09:07 PM   #1
Kendazza
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

Default AC Motor Install issue.

Hi all, as this is my first post I would like to say great forum with plenty of info!! I have a 97 DS CC and have installed the AC motor setup from HPEV's which is a great system. The only problem I have with it is that when I try to change the parameter settings on the dash display they scroll through rapidly without stooping betwwen settings to let me change them. I was wondering if anyone has done this conversion and had any similar problems? Once again great site and thanks for any comments.
Kendazza is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 01-15-2012, 09:43 PM   #2
shadowman
The Last Moja Morani

Club Car

Default Re: AC Motor Install issue.

welcome, your gonna be hard pressed to find someone here but who knows, have you tried the place where you got the system?......................
shadowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 09:56 PM   #3
Kendazza
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

Yes, the place is High Performance Electric Vehicle Systems in California but as I live in Sydney it isn't that easy to contact them. They are still building their website and don't have an Email contact yet. The Controller is a Curtis 1238-6501 So I thought maybe just get a Curtis hand held controller to make the adjustments.
Old 01-15-2012, 10:21 PM   #4
Offtwice
Member 23082

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendazza View Post
Hi all, as this is my first post I would like to say great forum with plenty of info!! I have a 97 DS CC and have installed the AC motor setup from HPEV's which is a great system. The only problem I have with it is that when I try to change the parameter settings on the dash display they scroll through rapidly without stooping betwwen settings to let me change them. I was wondering if anyone has done this conversion and had any similar problems? Once again great site and thanks for any comments.
Send a private message to "bleachedrock" and ask him...........he installed this system and may know how to resolve.

OT
Offtwice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 10:38 PM   #5
Kendazza
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

OT, thanks for that I saw something he posted about an AC install. Just need to get some posts up to be able to PM.
Old 01-15-2012, 11:03 PM   #6
Offtwice
Member 23082

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendazza View Post
OT, thanks for that I saw something he posted about an AC install. Just need to get some posts up to be able to PM.
I am just beginning the wiring of this system now........sorry I cant be of any help.................yet
Offtwice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 07:41 AM   #7
Stevegrmich
Medicare Recipient
E-Z-GO

Hi Performance Electric Vehicle Systems
1551 So. Vineyard Avenue
Ontario, CA 91761
909-923-1973
800-340-7107
Stevegrmich is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car