lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-22-2014, 09:38 AM   #1
CDub
Not Yet Wild

Default EZ Go PCX-955 Question

Hello all, I'm wanting to purchase this EZ Go model and don't have very much information about this model, so I was wondering if anyone here knew if we would be able to convert this model from a 36V to a 48V and also add a 4"-6" lift kit to it? Any help is very much appreciated, thanks much!!!
CDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 01-22-2014, 10:22 AM   #2
JohnnieB
Techno-Nerd

E-Z-GO

Default Re: EZ Go PCX-955 Question

Welcome to BGW!

I don't know if lift kits are available for it, and in it came with two types of drive systems, resistor and controller.

With the controller drive, you can up the pack voltage to 48V (or higher).
Of course, the solenoid and controller must be compatible with the pack voltage.
JohnnieB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 11:29 AM   #3
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Default Re: EZ Go PCX-955 Question

I traded one of these industrial carts to a friend who lives on top of a hill. We put a AXE400 and 48v in it along with some CC front cable brakes and a homemade lift kit. It turned out to be a nice ranch utility vehicle with flatbed, roof rack, and rear winch.

I guess it all depends upon how resourceful you are, not much off the shelf stuff available for these carts.
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO