lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha
Gas Yamaha Gas Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-10-2008, 05:47 PM   #1
wingnut
Not Yet Wild

Yamaha

Default Been here a while but..........

Been watching the forum for a while and di=oing alot of reading about the do's and don't's with the carts. I have always wanted a cart so come this past June it was my time to snatch up my first G16. Bought her stock white with a 4" lift and the 10" wheels. Loved it but as with everyone else had to do some personalization to it. All the plastic came off and decided to go with the same paint scheme I had on a previous Jeep Cherokee. Ive also added a front and rear rack system purchased at the local Tractor Supply and saved myself some big dollars over building them myself (pics soon) I guess you can the say the rest is yet to be seen, I still need to upgrade to the torque spring so when the firewood loads start to get bigger the runs at the hills dont have to be so fast. Thanks for everyones posts and I hope to be around a while longer.

Wingnut
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC01205.jpg (81.9 KB, 20 views)
File Type: jpg DSC01206.jpg (74.8 KB, 14 views)
wingnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 11-10-2008, 06:08 PM   #2
TheNewGuy
Admin/Moderator

Yamaha

Default Re: Been here a while but..........

Looks good!! What kind of paint did you use?

TheNewGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 06:11 PM   #3
wingnut
Not Yet Wild

Yamaha

the paint was a rustoleum olive drab, the stars are a textured satin white.
wingnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 07:34 PM   #4
spriddle
Admin

Yamaha

Cart looks really good. I like that!! I used the camo paint from Walmart on my old G9. It may be the same thing. If so, that is some tough paint. Mine needs a little touch up after hitting a tree.

IMGP0036 (200 x 150).jpg

spriddle is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha