lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-25-2021, 08:58 AM   #1
FFP
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default 2022 L6 Company and Dealer supply

Yesterday I purchased a new 2022 L6 Elite from my local dealer. While talking to the salesman, a few interesting things about supply chain problems were mentioned.

They had received approximately 15 L6s. None of them had windshields, canopies, or struts for the canopies as they are on back order with an unknown delivery date. Also they noticed that some 2022 models came factory with the premium dash (lighted cup holders, carbon fiber inserts, and locking glove boxes) which Ezgo stated is now standard equipment. Part of the L6s they received did not have the premium dash. The dealer did not know what they would get til they unloaded the delivery truck. There was no system to which ones had the new dash and which ones did not.

Also there is not a turtle and rabbit switch on the 2022 model years.

While there the dealer told me they were just notified that ezgo was shutting down production until at least September 1st due to supply chain issues.

Just a few things I learned yesterday and thought I would share.
FFP is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO