lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha
Gas Yamaha Gas Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-02-2008, 02:58 PM   #71
motoman197
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: limited slip g9?

i sent my rear end out to that guy and havent heard from him so im guessing it never worked out. and no, i never got mine back.
motoman197 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 11-03-2008, 04:24 AM   #72
2rox
Not Yet Wild

has any body tried making a steering style brake setup ,i used to have one on my baja bug when you get bogged you have a seperate lever for each side rear brake and you lock the wheel that is spinning causing drive to be directd to the other wheel thus driving you out of the bog should be resonabley easy to make with brake cables at your feet btw it also makes turning in the length of the vehicle easy.full power with one rear wheel locked spins around real easy
2rox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 07:46 AM   #73
RazBarlow
Gone Wild

That shouldn't be that hard.BTW I have a fiberglass manx clone buggy.
Raz
RazBarlow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 04:16 AM   #74
2rox
Not Yet Wild

sold one i rebuilt about 5years ago this was called a tiapan in australia.a manx clone.played with vws alot did my appreticeship as a motor mech in the 70s at a vw dealer surrounded by squareheads.i willhave ago at making one of those brakes,sort of aprimitive traction control, as soon as i figure out which cart im going to rebuild, lots of dead ones laying around where im working mostly g9-16. plus afew old club cars
2rox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 06:53 AM   #75
RazBarlow
Gone Wild

! did have a clutch/brake setup from a 63' type 1 around , I bet that would work but ! don't know where its at rigt now.It may have gone bye bye 4 years ago when we moved.
Raz
Old 11-04-2008, 07:12 PM   #76
groundpounder
Gone Wild

Yamaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by motoman197 View Post
i sent my rear end out to that guy and havent heard from him so im guessing it never worked out. and no, i never got mine back.
he never sent it back wow maybe he just needed a rear end i was wondering about that.
groundpounder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 07:44 PM   #77
RazBarlow
Gone Wild

That is just plain naughty ! Maybe someone needs to contact him and see whats up .
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha