lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts
Electric golf carts Harley Davidson, Melex, Pargo, Taylor-Dunn and other Misc. Carts.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-28-2020, 08:53 AM   #1
cpitts79
Not Yet Wild

Default Bad Boy Buggie Front Axle / Diff Housing Replacement

I have a BB-AMS4, not sure the year but the axle was made in 2005. Someone ran it into a post and it busted the front axle differential housing, cracked it. Want to find a replacement axle but having trouble finding the parts. I've seen some comments to try to weld it, but I'd prefer to replace it.

I believe it is a Spicer Dana H12 axle. The axle sticker reads Spicer Dana, part number 012AJ364 with 12.44:1 gear ratio made I know BBB used mostly EZ Go parts, but can't find this axle in an EZ go number. It's shorter than the regular axle since they have the CV housings on the ends of them.

Does anyone know what the EZ Go or other manufacturer part number for this one is or where to buy it?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Broken Axle 1.jpg (203.0 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg Axle Sticker.jpg (192.8 KB, 0 views)
cpitts79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 11-30-2021, 04:04 PM   #2
knightsae
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Bad Boy Buggie Front Axle / Diff Housing Replacement

Did you ever get anywhere with this project? I have a similar issue that I need to resolve on the same model.
knightsae is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
axle, bad boy buggie, bbb
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts