lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-09-2015, 07:41 AM   #211
MDLNB
Gone Wild
Club Car

Default Re: 48-Volt Battery Maintainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by passthru View Post
Seriously, you turn 50 and those fools won't leave you alone. But no. They are anti gun and will never have me on their list.
AMEN!! They also endorsed Obamacare. I get their propaganda in my mailbox and it goes immediately in the trash can.
MDLNB is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-09-2015, 10:04 AM   #212
carguy
Gone Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by 55BigBlock View Post
Take it easy!! It was just a joke. The same coupon is online or in Hot Rod and Car Craft Magazine. Lets talk about golf carts. It seems political commentary is everywhere. When I come here I don't want to hear it. There are thousands of sites and forums dedicated to politics. Let's not bring it here. For one, I'm interested in your golf cart not your political opinion.
Please, NO politics.

But if ya wanna to talk about sex, drugs, rock 'n roll, or fast cars, I am in.
carguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 11:53 AM   #213
DaveTM
Gone Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by carguy View Post
Please, NO politics.

But if ya wanna to talk about sex, drugs, rock 'n roll, or fast cars, I am in.
I'm all for that....and fast guns too. But....no Obummer care and it's not 50....they bug you at 40!!! I'm almost 60....(one more year). Maybe if I send 'em a pic of me....on my cart....with dead animals....and my Performance Center Six shot?
DaveTM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 01:40 PM   #214
tag50
Gone Wild
Club Car

Be careful Dave. Some people can't see past the political to see the sarcasm. I guess I used the wrong smiley. I apologize to whom ever I offended.

tag50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 02:00 PM   #215
bsa_bob
Gone Wild

Club Car

Can anybody give me a place i can get batteries /..without leaving my wife as hostage. Theres gotta be some place that they sell cheaper than $175.00 ea.Duracell makes the best flash lite batts. They have 8 volters for $105.00 .whats your opinion? . and please don't say "you get what you pay for." I have heard that to much lately. I'm tired of messing with these" Alpha premiums Gel deep cell 12 volts. Want 6 .-8 voltes now bob s
bsa_bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 02:55 PM   #216
jakesnake27
Gone Wild

I personally have experience with only two types of batteries- Interstate and Trojan. My first cart had the Interstates. I bought them new for it and broke them in properly. They were very strong and were still solid when I sold the cart 3 years later. I bought them because they were slightly cheaper than the Trojans. My 02 had 2010 Trojans in it when I bought it three years ago. They have been great as well, and still hold a great charge. Maintenance is the key to success with golf cart batteries. I would highly recommend the Interstates because they seem as good as Trojan and they are cheaper.
jakesnake27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 04:12 PM   #217
MDLNB
Gone Wild
Club Car

I paid $700 for six 8volt Trojans, installed. I don't think that is such a bad deal. Probably not the best deal out there, but I don't feel cheated.
MDLNB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 04:19 PM   #218
55BigBlock
Gone Wild

Club Car

Here is a CL ad in NC. Good price

https://charlotte.craigslist.org/rvd/4939735016.html
55BigBlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2015, 07:38 AM   #219
bsa_bob
Gone Wild

Club Car

Smile Re: 48-Volt Battery Maintainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 55BigBlock View Post

Thats almost to good to be true. Gotta be a catch to it . shipping isn't mentioned anywhere . By the time i get them here, (lower mich)- i will have probably more in them, than one should . but----HEY big block 55 thanks man!!.I guess i will start buying them now, one by one, when the money is there to do so. Interstate batteries have always been good batteries. Di-hard are the pissiest batts you can buy, just had to throw that in. Replaced the one model ;5 times ,. every spring for 5 years . Sears says we can't keep replacing these....i said well
your gonna !! or lose a 35 year customer. So you know what happened .they said Don't let the door hit you on the way out!! bob s got carried away again

Sent them an email to see if they ship these batts
bsa_bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2015, 02:48 PM   #220
NDKoze
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsa_bob View Post
Thats almost to good to be true. Gotta be a catch to it . shipping isn't mentioned anywhere . By the time i get them here, (lower mich)- i will have probably more in them, than one should . but----HEY big block 55 thanks man!!.I guess i will start buying them now, one by one, when the money is there to do so. Interstate batteries have always been good batteries. Di-hard are the pissiest batts you can buy, just had to throw that in. Replaced the one model ;5 times ,. every spring for 5 years . Sears says we can't keep replacing these....i said well
your gonna !! or lose a 35 year customer. So you know what happened .they said Don't let the door hit you on the way out!! bob s got carried away again

Sent them an email to see if they ship these batts
I don't think I would buy the batteries one at a time. I would just stash the money until you have enough to buy all of them at the same time.
NDKoze is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car