lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-07-2017, 07:37 AM   #161
Cruise Master
Gone Wild
Club Car

Default Re: Club Car DS IQ died while driving.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kashmir View Post
....My heart will always be inland though, you can't beat the sounds and views of a forest.
Ain't no place like home is there.
Cruise Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-07-2017, 07:58 AM   #162
yawood
Gone Wild

Club Car

Aren't we lucky to have choices? Both Australia and the US are big enough that they stretch from the tropics to the colder climates and for thousands of miles between coastlines.

We've got more GAFA than you (Great Australian F**k All). All the arable land hugs the coast and the rest is the great outback.

I've been lucky enough to travel both extensively. At one stage Charlottesville VA was almost my second home - I was there every six months on business. I was also regularly in Washington DC, Dayton Ohio and Huntsville AL. Not to mention having criss-crossed the country a few times on private trips. We've had some great times in New York, New Orleans and Las Vegas just to mention a few.

All good fun and met some great people.
yawood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2017, 08:07 AM   #163
NoleFan4Ever
MOD of all BS!

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kashmir View Post
I've never been fishing on a lake in my life.
Kash, you'd love the St. Johns river or Lake George or Lake Cresent. You ever get this way, I will put you on some spots around here great for bass, cat's, brem, red-breast and spec's. Literally have the lower unit off my Johnson right now for its annual pump impeller and grease change and me and dad will be set for another year.....
NoleFan4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2017, 04:53 PM   #164
Unicorn
Gone Wild

Club Car

Quick question, but I think I know the answer. My stock controller is going to be replaced this week with another FSIP stock controller. Any way to save or use the Speed Code 4 settings that I already have with the new controller or is my $85 out the window? No upgrades for me right now while under warranty. I have all the printout info from Club Car. I appreciate any help and then you guys can go back to travel plans. Not sure if any of you have made it out to Edisto Beach?
Unicorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2017, 05:30 PM   #165
Aflyer
Gone Wild

Club Car

The Speed Code 4 is specific to a Controller Serial number I believe.

But take your receipt to the guy who is to the warranty replacement and ask him to get your replacement controller upgraded at his cost.

Been to Edisto once, it is Nice but I like Folly way better.

Aflyer
Aflyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2017, 05:33 PM   #166
Unicorn
Gone Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aflyer View Post
The Speed Code 4 is specific to a Controller Serial number I believe.

But take your receipt to the guy who is to the warranty replacement and ask him to get your replacement controller upgraded at his cost.

Been to Edisto once, it is Nice but I like Folly way better.

Aflyer

Good idea. Edisto is a family beach area that has less to do but it is really quiet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 06-07-2017, 07:15 PM   #167
TahoeDawgZ71
revolutiongolfcars.com

Club Car

FYI, dealer cost on a speed code is usually only a few dollars different than the price they charge to install it, so you still may be out almost all of your 85 dollars for the speed code.
TahoeDawgZ71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2017, 07:24 PM   #168
Unicorn
Gone Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by TahoeDawgZ71 View Post
FYI, dealer cost on a speed code is usually only a few dollars different than the price they charge to install it, so you still may be out almost all of your 85 dollars for the speed code.

Yeah. I figured. I wish they could redo the code for cheaper if they knew the controller was fried. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 06-07-2017, 08:26 PM   #169
passthru
Gone Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by yawood View Post
Aren't we lucky to have choices? Both Australia and the US are big enough that they stretch from the tropics to the colder climates and for thousands of miles between coastlines.

We've got more GAFA than you (Great Australian F**k All). All the arable land hugs the coast and the rest is the great outback.

I've been lucky enough to travel both extensively. At one stage Charlottesville VA was almost my second home - I was there every six months on business. I was also regularly in Washington DC, Dayton Ohio and Huntsville AL. Not to mention having criss-crossed the country a few times on private trips. We've had some great times in New York, New Orleans and Las Vegas just to mention a few.

All good fun and met some great people.
Maybe Australia is a wild and beautiful place but a government that takes away the citizen's guns is a tyranny that needs to fall. I would take anywhere in the US of A compared to that. But then again we must be ever vigilant here or suffer the same fate.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk
passthru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2017, 08:59 PM   #170
NoleFan4Ever
MOD of all BS!

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unicorn View Post
Not sure if any of you have made it out to Edisto Beach?
Many times. I would stay at the "Hondarosa" that Eddy Stokes owned (Yes, that Eddy that owns all the dealerships). He and my father were good friends. Have not stayed there in many years but I usually stop when headed back out from Folly.
NoleFan4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car