lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-28-2015, 02:37 PM   #31
nathank
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: MCOR / Pedal Assembly Confusion Explained

David,

Thanks for this thread, very informative.

On the 2009 IQ models, where is that TPS to MCOR pigtail located, and how hard is it to get to? I'm wondering if mine has been converted.
nathank is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 09-28-2015, 02:39 PM   #32
TahoeDawgZ71
revolutiongolfcars.com

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathank View Post
David,

Thanks for this thread, very informative.

On the 2009 IQ models, where is that TPS to MCOR pigtail located, and how hard is it to get to? I'm wondering if mine has been converted.
It's plugged into the MCOR on one end. On the other end, the TPS connector from the original wire harness is plugged into the adapter module. It's usually found hanging loosely beneath the access cover under the floormat.
TahoeDawgZ71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2015, 06:02 PM   #33
tlove007
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

I suspect a new mcor is in my near future as the thing stutters when the accelerator is barely pushed. Works fine after half depressed and at full speed. I have a 2003 ds iq and, I suspect, the part number that you said is obsolete. Why is that so many retailers state they sell new replacement mcors for this part number but never mention the need for an adaptor...or am getting something wrong?

Do you sell the one that I need? How much?
tlove007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2015, 06:05 PM   #34
TahoeDawgZ71
revolutiongolfcars.com

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlove007 View Post
I suspect a new mcor is in my near future as the thing stutters when the accelerator is barely pushed. Works fine after half depressed land at full speed. I have a 2003 ds iq and I suspect the part number that you said is obsolete. Why is that so many retailers state they sell new replacement moors for this part number but never mention the need for an adaptor...or am getting something wrong?
Yes I sell it. It's on our web store.

The 102101101 DS MCOR is no longer made. If somebody is selling one, it's old inventory, plain and simple. They haven't made them in a few years now. The correct replacement part is AM293101 MCOR to MCOR4 conversion kit. It comes with a bracket, a drive bar, an adapter, some hardware, and a new MCOR4. Once you've bought the conversion one time you no longer need to buy it again. If the MCOR4 ever fails, you simply replace the MCOR4 (105116301). It's much cheaper than the old MCOR was.
Old 10-11-2015, 07:11 PM   #35
JimS
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Have a question or two. My cart 2001 electric 48volt has no power going up hill.
Also going down hill free wheels, no lag from the motor. First electric I've owned know it should be able to climb because I play a lot of golf and they climb very well.

Any help out there
JimS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2015, 08:04 PM   #36
TahoeDawgZ71
revolutiongolfcars.com

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimS View Post
Have a question or two. My cart 2001 electric 48volt has no power going up hill.
Also going down hill free wheels, no lag from the motor. First electric I've owned know it should be able to climb because I play a lot of golf and they climb very well.

Any help out there
Post a new thread about it in the Electric Club Car section. This thread is about another topic. There will be lots of people willing to offer free advice.
Old 12-15-2015, 12:12 AM   #37
johnnyreno
Not Yet Wild

If I may say so Tahoe is a very honorable businessman and has the parts along with support believe me I learned the hard way thx tdog
johnnyreno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2016, 07:20 PM   #38
lancevincent
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Thanks for the info. it will come in handy. I hope this takes care of my issue
lancevincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2016, 07:52 PM   #39
jeffsun21
Not Yet Wild

So maybe you can tell me what I need , 2009 PH precedent with jerky speed, does clear after numerous throttle cycles, does have a plum quik motor which seemed to exegerate the jerkiness .Attachment 136103
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (150.7 KB, 0 views)
jeffsun21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2016, 10:27 PM   #40
TahoeDawgZ71
revolutiongolfcars.com

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffsun21 View Post
So maybe you can tell me what I need , 2009 PH precedent with jerky speed, does clear after numerous throttle cycles, does have a plum quik motor which seemed to exegerate the jerkiness .Attachment 136103
AM293001 MCOR4 conversion kit. By the way, that's me that you're chatting with via ebay messages.
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car