lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Closed Thread

Old 08-02-2018, 02:56 AM   #11
Kenny0322
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Ezgo throttle testing

Would you reccomend using an female and an male terminal connector rather than using a butt splice connecter? It's easier for me to distinguish a good crimp per wire splice.
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 08-03-2018, 08:28 AM   #12
BobBoyce
Gone Insane
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny0322 View Post
Would you reccomend using an female and an male terminal connector rather than using a butt splice connecter? It's easier for me to distinguish a good crimp per wire splice.
It is much harder to weatherproof connections with the commonly available unpluggable connectors.
Old 11-23-2018, 09:13 PM   #13
EzgoTXT2002
Getting Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobBoyce View Post
It is much harder to weatherproof connections with the commonly available unpluggable connectors.
Dielectric grease or even petroleum jelly does wonders water proofing and preventing corrosion.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
Old 08-01-2019, 02:15 PM   #14
sahkanaga
Not Yet Wild

When I perform the test for SR controller (SR48300, Marathon pre 1994.5) I am getting 4.67V instead of the 8-10V shown. I get this reading as soon as I turn the KS on and also when the SOL just engages. What's wrong?
Old 09-10-2020, 10:55 AM   #15
Calvin Martin
Not Yet Wild

Newbie here so please forgive and redirect if this info is elsewhere. All upgraded everything with new motor, batteries and solenoid in older series TXT. New motor ran great for 3 weeks but then started only running about 1/2 speed with almost no torque even at full throttle. Molex connector cleaned. Batteries new as noted and all have good charge. Even checked individual cells with hydrometer. I am reading 8.8 volts across the ITS white and black blade connectors Thoughts on my apparent lack of power? Could this be the ITS? Thanks
P.S. - controller is 700 amp FSIP that is about 5 years old, all cables and F R switch upgraded and heavy duty. Solenoid is SW 200 and was upgraded due to this issue.
Old 04-10-2021, 10:36 AM   #16
gtpvette
Not Yet Wild

I'm new here and wanted to say THANK YOU to the OP,,, I was struggling trying to diagnose what the problem was with my cart. Would barely move forward on a full charge and would only try to go in reverse. Put a meter on the ITS output and BINGO,, next to no voltage. Swapped in a $18 one off of Ebay,, holy moly this thing moves now!!!

Thanks Again!!!
Old 05-11-2021, 03:42 PM   #17
lawnripper
“I don’t feel tardy”

E-Z-GO

I was looking for the molex plug on my cart since I have some issues happening.. Anyways it was bought to my attention that the PDS system is one run from the pedal box to the controller. No ,Molex plug in between for those with a PDS cart.
Old 08-09-2021, 07:49 PM   #18
Mkeenan2014
Not Yet Wild

Mine only reads 4.6. Any advice. 92 ezgo marathon
Old 06-25-2022, 02:36 PM   #19
Pupi305
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Question Re: Ezgo throttle testing

Hello Golfcart Fam,

I wanted to test ITS for shits and giggles as cart is completely apart and we are going over everything. Cart runs fine we just upgraded the motor to a plumb quick and put new batteries. Prior to upgrading motor and batteries cart was doing 9/10 mph now with upgraded motor and new batteries (but need to charge them) cart is hitting 15/16 mph. I would like to make sure the ITS is working correctly and not shorting me from MPH. See below reading is this normal? I didn’t see any reading when pressing/depressing pedal so concerned it is not working correctly and robbing MPH.

Thanks in advance for your help.

https://youtube.com/shorts/y_d8eOkXq10?feature=share

https://youtube.com/shorts/2g-CQmW89qg?feature=share
Old 07-27-2022, 11:45 PM   #20
crackers450
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

Hi Scotty, I hav a new POT with the 2 leads coming out, one connects to the controller (axe) the other connects to what? in the SW202, I think I better connect up half speed as I nearly killed next doors cat
Laurie
Closed Thread
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO