lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-18-2017, 12:30 PM   #11
bird6246
Getting Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: new batteries yet completely dead

believe it or not there are no fuses for the HIGH amp circuit. their is a fuse on the back off the charging port, but thats about it.
bird6246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 09-18-2017, 01:10 PM   #12
mgray70
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommyb88 View Post
ok I'll try that this afternoon and advise. The pedal isn't bouncing back at all so I think it may be a mess down there. I'll see what I can find. tx again.
That could very well be the problem. The MCOR itself is where the pedal gets its bounce back tension from. Sounds like it's broken up on the inside. There is a thread in the stickies that explains the MCOR. Read up on it.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
mgray70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 08:33 PM   #13
tommyb88
Not Yet Wild

ok I have no idea what you are talking about. The pedals are covered by a pop out cover. No screws of any kind. I was able to pry out the cover and just see where the pedal "arms" drop down. i still can't find any fuses. I'm about to give up and haul this pos to a local shop.
tommyb88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 09:07 PM   #14
mgray70
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommyb88 View Post
ok I have no idea what you are talking about. The pedals are covered by a pop out cover. No screws of any kind. I was able to pry out the cover and just see where the pedal "arms" drop down. i still can't find any fuses. I'm about to give up and haul this pos to a local shop.
Might be the best thing to do. You have to remove 2 torx screws in side rocker panel, so that you can roll back the rubber floor mat. Then you can access the screws that hold down the pedal assembly. They are under the floor mat.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
mgray70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car