lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-07-2018, 02:35 PM   #1
mark74star
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Delta Q Charger and Settings

Greetings from Ohio,

We have a set of 2015 RXV's, with US 12 Volt Batteries(4). We paid the extra money and got the delta q chargers, which are new to me. My question is:

do we have to adjust the charger for the type of batteries we have? I hear this word Algorithm being thrown around and cant wrap my head around it...
I guess i want to make sure our batteries are getting charged the way they should be. (seeing poor discharge times after 3 seasons of golf)

Thank you for any advice!
Mark
mark74star is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-07-2018, 03:43 PM   #2
cgtech
Over This Interview Is...

Yamaha

Default Re: Delta Q Charger and Settings

I would first check the algo it's set at now. Upon power up, it will flash the lights to give you a number readout. ..- - , - - - - would be mode 24. Algo lists are scarce, but if you get the number, I can decode it.
cgtech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2018, 03:48 PM   #3
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Secret decoder ring
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2018, 02:56 PM   #4
mark74star
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

cgtech,

it appears our chargers are set at 38. should they be 71? (i thought maybe i saw that number somewhere). thank you for your help on this matter, and don't worry i won't tell scottyb the new secret algorithm code!

Mark
EZGO Tech Wannabe
mark74star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2018, 12:21 AM   #5
cgtech
Over This Interview Is...

Yamaha

38 is a mode for Trojan T-1275 with a "113% capacity finish" according to the description. That is the mode I always see in the Ezgo OEM version of the QuiQ. In my experience they will only have one mode installed, even though there is room for 10 modes total. If you call Ezgo, or DeltaQ, the answer will be "it can't be changed", but anyone with the programming tools for the "running of the mill" version of the QuiQ can add modes to the Ezgo OEM version just as easily.
cgtech is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
delta q
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO