lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-30-2013, 08:36 PM   #11
smokey tennis shoe
Gone Wild
Club Car

Default Re: CC Precedent Issue

It happens to me while driving. So in my case, the controller is already "awake". Also mine only happens in forward. Since my f/r switch is a toggle switch, I don't see how it can go bad?

I was thinking maybe the problem was with the mcor.

Tahoe?
smokey tennis shoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-02-2013, 08:03 PM   #12
CCC Player
Not Yet Wild

Happened again today. Cart never let me down. As kind as I pressed the GO pedal and had a "click" when accelerating I was fine. If I didn't get the click, I'd have to set there and play with it until it started.
CCC Player is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 08:09 PM   #13
jakesnake27
Gone Wild

Could be a faulty solenoid...
Or it could be a thing called "solenoid dropout", but I thought this was only on early IQs. If it is solenoid dropout, I know you have to replace a harness of some sort...
jakesnake27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 08:35 PM   #14
CCC Player
Not Yet Wild

Still having the issue.....first four holes of golf this afternoon was perfect. Jut when u think everything is fine it starts acting up. After four holes it started getting worse and it's very frustrating. If I press the go pedal and her the "click," it runs fine. What is the initial "clicking" noise u hear? When u stop, it clicks again like it's shutting down. A couple times today it would stall going full forward speed, mess with it a sec, and it'd run fine again. I'm almost positive it's not the F/R switch? I get the buzzer in reverse but cart when acting up will not back up either. Could it be a faulty solenoid? Trying to diagnose without taking to CC dealer. Sorry for the long post. Any help is appreciated .
Old 10-18-2013, 05:52 AM   #15
Stevegrmich
Medicare Recipient
E-Z-GO

. . . have you tested your MCOR? if not, read thru the below thread, especially post #60 for test process . . .

Testing MCOR
Stevegrmich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 06:23 AM   #16
CCC Player
Not Yet Wild

Just had a brand new one installed. It was "surging" at the time it was replaced. Fixed that now this issue. It's never failed me but I hate having issues with it. May be best to take to the CC dealer and figure out.
Old 10-18-2013, 07:23 AM   #17
Stevegrmich
Medicare Recipient
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCC Player View Post
Just had a brand new one installed. It was "surging" at the time it was replaced. Fixed that now this issue. It's never failed me but I hate having issues with it. May be best to take to the CC dealer and figure out.
. . . even though MCOR is "new", I would still do the test that TahoeDawg mentions in that thread . . . doesn't take long and it's free . . .
Old 10-18-2013, 08:00 AM   #18
CCC Player
Not Yet Wild

Update....contacted local CC dealer and the service guy said it was most likely MCOR. The version they installed was most likely an MCOR 3 that they are having issues with. I'll be removing it this weekend and getting the MCOR 4 to install. Does this sound like anything anyone has ran into? Sure hope this resolves the issue. Thanks for the help guys.
Old 10-18-2013, 11:12 AM   #19
Stevegrmich
Medicare Recipient
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCC Player View Post
Update....contacted local CC dealer and the service guy said it was most likely MCOR. The version they installed was most likely an MCOR 3 that they are having issues with. I'll be removing it this weekend and getting the MCOR 4 to install. Does this sound like anything anyone has ran into? Sure hope this resolves the issue. Thanks for the help guys.

. . . yes . . .
Old 10-19-2013, 12:40 PM   #20
CCC Player
Not Yet Wild

MCOR 4 did the trick! Took the old one off last night and picked the new one up this morning. Changed out and working like a charm. Thanks for the help Steve.
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car