lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-19-2015, 06:51 AM   #11
ARS1
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: What's this worth?

I'd pay 800 for it but I have a newer set of batteries I could use. New set around here at least is 90 each for 6V 100 for 8V so figure about that for new batteries. Looks to be solid minus the paint job...
ARS1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-19-2015, 08:11 AM   #12
93yellowclubcar
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARS1 View Post
I'd pay 800 for it but I have a newer set of batteries I could use. New set around here at least is 90 each for 6V 100 for 8V so figure about that for new batteries. Looks to be solid minus the paint job...
Not an Intimidator fan?
93yellowclubcar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2015, 11:27 AM   #13
Mrjonman
Gone Wild

Thanks guys, I'm about to message them $600 cash & see if they bite
Mrjonman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2015, 12:34 PM   #14
Mrjonman
Gone Wild

Going to check it out in person in a few hours. Anything I should be on the look out for?
Old 04-19-2015, 01:06 PM   #15
CaptainPete
Getting Wild

Battery dates, corrosion on body and cables, general condition under the seat, look at differential for leaks. Im sure it does but does it come with a charger.
CaptainPete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2015, 01:16 PM   #16
Mrjonman
Gone Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainPete View Post
Battery dates, corrosion on body and cables, general condition under the seat, look at differential for leaks. Im sure it does but does it come with a charger.

They already told me it needs 2 new batteries, so naturally I believe it needs all 6. From pics, looks to need cables as well. Sadly the nascar theme is all painted on & not stickers so I'll have to paint over that.

I'm going in it with the mentality that it needs more than just batteries since I can't actually test it, factoring that in with my offer.
Old 04-19-2015, 02:08 PM   #17
cgtech
Over This Interview Is...

Yamaha

Look at the pic, it has a "Nasty Kustoms" decal... Thats who did their battery cables . I say $800 tops, considering controller and everything else looks stock (i.e. sucks for anything more than golf). Batts & cables look neglected (gonna need all new). Get all new batts, cables, hd f&r & solenoid, and a bigger controller. This will allow you the option of going to 48v, and/or a upgraded motor easily in the future, or now .
cgtech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2015, 04:04 PM   #18
Mrjonman
Gone Wild

Well thankfully the guy texted me before I headed out. It's been parked for a year, when the batteries died. Lowest he would go was $1k, even though he admitted it needed cables as well as batteries. Told him that was $900-1000 & he said only $700. So I just said I'm going to pass at this time.
Old 04-19-2015, 06:00 PM   #19
ARS1
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrjonman View Post
Well thankfully the guy texted me before I headed out. It's been parked for a year, when the batteries died. Lowest he would go was $1k, even though he admitted it needed cables as well as batteries. Told him that was $900-1000 & he said only $700. So I just said I'm going to pass at this time.
$800 in 20's in a wad can be very inciting to a seller in person. Just saying..... I've done it
ARS1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2015, 10:02 AM   #20
CaptainPete
Getting Wild

Let it sit a while longer, let him trip over it a few more times, his wife will get on him. I prefer the 8 crisp 100 dollar bills route myself. He will come around eventually.
CaptainPete is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO