lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-17-2016, 01:01 AM   #21
BobBoyce
Gone Insane
E-Z-GO

Default Re: EM Brake Coil Missing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tayed View Post
Good stuff �� Thank you for the time you gave my RXV issue. I want to find the fault in the bad harness, good idea to use on test bench ����
TGIF I'll be back at it Monday.

CARTwRIGHTs����
Glad to help. As much hassle as an RXV can be, I tend to think of it as the red headed stepchild version of my daily driver. AC drive, regen braking, and more computing power than is good for it

48V and a single controller is childs play compared to a 300V pack, dual AC motor/generators, and 7 onboard peripheral computers interfaced to a master computer. When the dash lights up with an error alarm, it can take some time just to find which computer initiated the error state, let alone find the exact cause of the fault. And like the RXV, it tends to be traced out to a harness connection somewhere that jostled loose on these horrible roads.

Enjoy your weekend Ted.

Bob
BobBoyce is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 09-19-2016, 09:50 AM   #22
Tayed
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

Now I have a mapped throttle response % when peddle is depressed, but do not have throttle response. A am also getting throttle switch on when peddle is depressed.
I do not hear the brake release when the throttle is depressed. Curtis Hand held not showing any current errors. Any ideas?
Tayed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2016, 10:44 AM   #23
BobBoyce
Gone Insane
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tayed View Post
Now I have a mapped throttle response % when peddle is depressed, but do not have throttle response. A am also getting throttle switch on when peddle is depressed.
I do not hear the brake release when the throttle is depressed. Curtis Hand held not showing any current errors. Any ideas?
Check your throttle (zero detect) switch. If it does not change state when the pedal is depressed, the controller will not release the brake or apply drive to the motor.

Bob
BobBoyce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2016, 12:45 PM   #24
Tayed
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

If this is the switch at the throttle peddle I have checked it with the Curtis hand held and it does change state when the peddle is depressed normally off.

Thanks again for your help Bob.

Seems like a traded problems

Ted

Tried the controller that was used with the replacement wiring harness.

Every thing working find

Than you soo much for your time and assistance

Last edited by Tayed; 09-19-2016 at 04:32 PM.. Reason: Fixed it
Tayed is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO