lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-03-2010, 01:54 PM   #1
bussted
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Precedent Fuse location?

Ok was just testing for in dash ground and well had my multi meter adjusted wrong and when testing power off the key switch i shorted and popped a fuse somewhere since i now have no power at the switch and when i turn the switch on i dont hear the relay click anymore. I still have power to my lights and horn but nothing to the the switch. i assume there is a fuse somewhere but where??? can some one please help me asap....
bussted is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-03-2010, 08:30 PM   #2
bussted
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Precedent Fuse location?

well... thanks for no input at all. But i was able to find the fuse and get it replaced and all is well also managed to get my discharge meter installed along with new turnsignal/horn switch so now have turn signals and am one step closer to street legal LSV oh and managed to get half the car painted today as well and it turned out great so green will be going by by :-)
bussted is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car