lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-22-2010, 06:06 AM   #1
silver06xe
Not Yet Wild

Default Cart build

Thanks to all of the great info on this site I started the conversion of my 84 to solid state. I have all my big parts in need to finish some body work and paint. I am trying to finish this thing for holloween I will post pics when I can.
silver06xe is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-22-2010, 07:40 AM   #2
OLD MEC
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: Cart build

Dont rush as you are doing fine and dont put yourself on a dead line, and of course we want to see lots of pictures.
OLD MEC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 08:03 AM   #3
silver06xe
Not Yet Wild

I started last week but I only get alittle time at night to work on it. I have most of the fab work done and I am going to have the body primed but I will paint after so I have alittle more time to get it like I want. I am sure it will take a me some trial and error on the paint and I don't want to rush that. I have learns a lot of ideas from this site
Old 10-22-2010, 10:25 AM   #4
silver06xe
Not Yet Wild

do have a question on wiring micro switches. Should I go from key switch to micro on fnr then to com on pb-6 thenwere do I need to go with the other 2 spots on pb-6 micro
Old 10-22-2010, 02:00 PM   #5
OLD MEC
Gone Wild

Club Car

I go from key switch to COMMON TERMINAL on micro at bottom of PB6, To Normally Open terminal connection on bottom of PB6 then to micro on F&R control, and from there to the solenoid small post and #1 small terminal on controller. The loom holds two seperate leads from PB6 POT that go to small terminals 2 and 3 on controller.
Old 10-22-2010, 03:06 PM   #6
silver06xe
Not Yet Wild

I am just curious what is the middle pin on the micro switch on the pb-6 for? Thanks for your help
Old 10-22-2010, 04:36 PM   #7
OLD MEC
Gone Wild

Club Car

It should be Normally Closed as I remember? Its been awhile since I last wired a new PB6.
Old 10-26-2010, 07:15 AM   #8
silver06xe
Not Yet Wild

I have all the small wiring done got new batteries now I need to figure how to wire them the problem that I hav eis on the motor the diagram has A1 A2 S1 & S2 but my motor has F1 & F2 I guess I use the F1&2 for the S1&2
Old 10-26-2010, 09:20 AM   #9
OLD MEC
Gone Wild

Club Car

( WAIT, STOP, BACK UP, THERE SILVER06XE ) 1984 CC came stock with a "SERIES MOTOR" ( S1-S2 ) so IF your motor has F1-F2 terminals ( Please Confirm S OR F ) some one has slipped in a later model 1995 and up Regen 1-2, Sepex, IQ type motor ( F1-F2 ) so now all wiring will have to be according to it? What controller do you have, is it for series or OTHER?? THE CONTROLLER MADE FOR A SERIES MOTOR WILL NOT WORK ON SHUNT MOTORS? Also wiring is different in how its hooked up?
SORRY ABOUT THIS AS I KNOW YOU WANTED IT DONE BY HALLOWEEN????
Old 10-26-2010, 11:13 AM   #10
silver06xe
Not Yet Wild

I am sure it said F1 & F2 but when I get home I will see if I can find a number to look up. the controller I have is a curtis 1204 I have a number from the motor but I dont know if is any help 1012190
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car