lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-02-2010, 01:51 PM   #1
OLDESTCOWBOY
Not Yet Wild

Default Intermittent cutout on 96 cc

I have a 96 cc, 48 volts, i have soldered the wire plug from the acc. Pedal potentiometer and this corrected the problem. I was thinking of putting in the update mcor kit and was wondering if anyone has done it and does it work o/k and where can i purchase it at a good price.i know buggies unlimited has it but i can never get an answer from them on e-mail anytime i e-mail them about this....bob
OLDESTCOWBOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 12-02-2010, 05:51 PM   #2
OLD MEC
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: Intermittent cutout on 96 cc

During the 1995-997 period there were several different Potentiometer units used. One is no longer available and other costs ( if still available ) is almost as much as conversion to MCOR? The conversion to MCOR is dependant on which pedal casting you have? I have found that during the same period Club Car used 2 different castings that were shaped different and only the one that curves forward at bottom and using large coil spring will work with MCOR kit.
When looking for parts always go to our forum sponsors first for best deals. parts are also available from any Club Car dealer
OLD MEC is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car