lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-04-2012, 09:04 PM   #11
EZ-GOGO-EZ
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Just purchased an EZ-GO Xi 875

Ugh...... This weather.
EZ-GOGO-EZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-23-2012, 09:37 PM   #12
panelbeatr
Getting Wild

E-Z-GO

my 93 is identical except it has a factory installed push bar in the front and it came with crumbly old oak side boards. I'd suggest taking the doors off and keeping the cab if you can stand it - put insulation inside the roof. I got mine distressed with the drivers side of the side cab crunched - managed to fix it. Mine won't go- when we first got it it would occasionally spin the wheels if forward then just quit. Checked everything and can't get it to go. I have potentiometer readings and voltage everywhere. I did order new micro switches and a heavy duty selenoid. It is a controller cart. Im wondering if the intellegent controller aspect, that prevents it from starting with the pedal pressed more than 10% , is the culprit. Have manuals on this and marathon carts and haven't got it to go yet. Thinking of going 48 volts. BTW my manual says 3000 lb capacity including passengers ..... am I missing somthing???
panelbeatr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 09:52 PM   #13
EZ-GOGO-EZ
Not Yet Wild

The can I already took of and palletized , its for sale... As far a your questions I'd havta dive back into my manuals. I did get mine running, but have been so busy that's all i've been able to do. Brakes work beret but I do and will bee replacing the brake lines... There's a few really knowledgeable people here, they'll chime in and answer your issues and be of and running soon ...good luck
Old 01-23-2013, 11:03 AM   #14
EZ-GOGO-EZ
Not Yet Wild

ITS FOR SALE

SEE HERE :: http://richmond.craigslist.org/bfs/3516138743.html
Old 01-23-2013, 11:05 AM   #15
EZ-GOGO-EZ
Not Yet Wild

ITS FOR SALE

SEE HERE :: http://richmond.craigslist.org/bfs/3516138743.html
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO