lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-03-2009, 11:08 AM   #1
Mr Marathon1990
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

Default I Need Help

I am in the process of rebuilding my 1990 2-stoke, i have one quick question, since I am replacing the crankshaft also, what type oF sealer do I need to get to put the 2 halves of the engine(bottom end crankcase) back together. I bought the complete kit from cart zone, it will be here friday. also ordered a 4" jakes lift today along with 22" tires and I cant wait to get it back together

ANY HELP ON THIS WOULD BE GREAT
Mr Marathon1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-03-2009, 11:38 AM   #2
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Default Re: I Need Help

The gasket expert will along shortly.....there are many products available at the local parts house that will work. I think some will prefer one type and others another.
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 12:31 PM   #3
Mr Marathon1990
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

thanks I appreciate the help, one other question for your heads, what are the torque specs for the head bolts and the cylinder jug nuts???
Mr Marathon1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 05:12 PM   #4
DOOmsman
Gone Wild

Yamaha

I use a product called yama bond, get it at yamaha snowmobile, motorcycle dealers. It works great and is a nice gray if you spill over.
The bolts I am not sure of but I always quit just before they strip out.
DOOmsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO