lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-27-2011, 08:40 PM   #1
csport
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Default got my Bad boy back

Getting wheels back under you again is great

The cart needed

a new speed controller a 1000 amp unit
( yes I did talk to a lot of speed controller mfgs and they all agreed to got what the Bad boy folks in there or go through wiring hell

tie rod ends ( these were toast- they wiggled more than a chubby aunt at a wedding reception)

CV joint boots

key switch

brakes

the 2 bearings that hold the front drive shafts into the front drive axle

We got to certain places on our property, we haven't been able to get to

I went to poull out my hinges to weld the rear gate for my trailer, and looked under the cart and NEVER noticed it already has the bracket for the receiver hitch- I stopped at Harbor freight and bought a 12 inch receiver extendeer and a 2 inch drop receiver-

We are going back down for the fourth and the cart is going to get some use

I did see one problem- one of the wires going from the solenoid to the rear end, and it looks like it something tore a chunk of half of the cable-
when driving a long time, I could smell it getting hot

I did use the cart and winch to move the new Stoop and stair to the front of the house

thanks to all of you for you help\\

Chris
csport is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO